Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TAT FT: Scoreboard

Last edited by beaujarkko; 04-11-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    I'll miss you!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: TAT FT: Scoreboard

Those who spread out their picks among both tournaments proved to be the most successful, as five of the top six players after week one scored over 70 points in both tournaments. Three players had three of the four finalists on their teams and consequently finished in the top three. Congratulations to luvs10s, dryrunguy, and Togtdyalttai for earning the highest totals overall this week. Well done!

In Casablanca, top-seed Wawrinka won his second career title and brought home a much-desired 50 points to a majority of entrants. Five ended tied for the top score at 143: waylandboy-tw, luvs10s, patrick, nelslus, and mwoods.

In Houston, Juan Ignacio Chela won his first title in three years defeating Sam Querrey in the final. Overall, the scores for Houston were a bit lower than those for Casablanca, with only two people scoring over 100 points for the tournament: dryrunguy and beaujarkko. Togtdyalttai rounds out the top three for that event.

Monte Carlo has already begun (complete with retirements and upsets, of course!) so we'll have another update in a week. Best of luck to all!
    I'll miss you!

Big round of applause for Luvs, Dry, and Tog! Great Job!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks, beau! Well done, luvs! You didn't pick Isner????

Here's hoping quarters 2 and 3 in Monte Carlo turn out to be a celebration of slugs that no one picked! Otherwise, I'm pretty well cooked.

If Del Potro shows up in Barcelona or Rome, I will hunt him down and slaughter his fragile ass...
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

What? I'm actually not out of a fantasy contest after the first tournament? Now that I said that all of my players are going to lose their first round matches in Monte Carlo

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Congrats to dry and tog.

I'm pretty this is the first time I've ever won a week in FT, yay me!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'll miss you!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

It was a high scoring week all-around, as all but six entrants scored over 200 points! This week's highest scores were the five people who had all four semifinalists on their team. Congratulations to tinamarie, who has been Nadal-like at Monte Carlo, winning the week three years running (thanks to waylandboy-tw for that info!). Waylandboy-tw and natkl tied for second on the week, and the other two people with all four semifinalists were Moose and beaujarkko.

Overall, the race is very tight at the top, with 11 entrants over 400 points and several perennial FT contest success stories lurking just outside. This all makes current leader beaujarkko very nervous! The consistent drop-shot, who has not placed in the top three for any tournament (yet) and week 1 winner luvs10s now share a tie for second, while Tinamarie's great week has catapulted her into fourth.

Congratulations to all and remember to get those substitutions in for Barcelona if you need to!
    I'll miss you!

Well done Tina! Also congrats to Wayland and Natkl
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congrats to the leaders and high scorers!

Things aren't quite as bad for me as I thought they would be.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'll miss you!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

As Fernando Verdasco continues his solid claycourt season, those who have kept him on their teams have reaped the rewards, Only one person, sluggo-13 had all four semifinalists on his team, and came in first this week. Natkl placed second for the second week in a row, and winston came in third.

Due to two very solid weeks in a row, congratulations to natkl, who now jumps ten places into the lead, three points over last week's leader beaujarkko. Third place is a tie between luvs 10s and drop-shot who continue their strong performances.

Lots of points are up for grabs in Rome; good luck all!
    I'll miss you!

Blog Entries

Thanks for all the work you do on this Beau. And congrats to all the winners.

Congrats to this weeks winners, and to Natkl, Beau, Drop, and Luvs!

Watch out though, the defending champ is lurking right behind!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Crikey, I'll be honoured just to get a medal...any medal...I'm not begging...but as contest staff it's a tad embarrassing to be medalless...I'm sure it's just an oversight...but if the tennis god's really exist...please, please, please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast