Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Racquet Bracket-Australian Open

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
    I'm not doing too well either. I'm at 355
    That's better than any of us! It's top 10% too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
    I'm not doing too well either. I'm at 355

I'm doing even worse on the men's. I'm 2158
    I just checked your best "what-if" scenario. You could get as high as 7th if everything goes right!

Of course, you picked Venus to win, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    BTW, it doesn't look like any of us is doing that great on the WTA. I checked the 'TAT' names. I'm currently highest at 704, with no hope of moving up (bottom half is ALL gone).

Anyone without TAT in their name doing well?
    #411 ATP, #42 WTA. AND let's just skip over the part where nelslus has Jelena, Kim and Dinara in the QF, Kim beating Maria in the SF, and Kim winning the whole thing.

For any kind of redemption in THIS ATP contest, I need Fed to beat Rafa in the final. I have Roddick and Novak as SF losers. Went an entirely different route with the contest. Figured it wasn't fair to burden the group with my personally always rootin' for Fed.

(Except we all know that Rafa's gonna win.....)
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    #411 ATP, #42 WTA. AND let's just skip over the part where nelslus has Jelena, Kim and Dinara in the QF, Kim beating Maria in the SF, and Kim winning the whole thing.
    Wow! That's top 1%.

I checked your best "what-if?" You can get as high as 12th! Someone other than Henin from the bottom half has to win, but still!

Wow! That's top 1%.

I checked your best "what-if?" You can get as high as 12th! Someone other than Henin from the bottom half has to win, but still!
    No kidding? Too funny. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought Kim was goin' far.

P.S. I sez your Nadia's takin' out Justine, and that's final. No jinx at work here.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

No kidding? Too funny. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought Kim was goin' far.

P.S. I sez your Nadia's takin' out Justine, and that's final. No jinx at work here.
    I think so, too. I can sense she's dying for another crack at that banshee. She's just been warming up.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I think so, too. I can sense she's dying for another crack at that banshee. She's just been warming up.
    I would die. I would absolutely die.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I'm already trying to get some pills prescribed for when the inevitable Justine final victory takes place.

But, as much fun as it can be to take cracks at The Forever Underachieving (Paging Little Tommy)- it is also always great when said players "shock" us and do break out and let their talents lead to triumphs (Paging Nadia and Miss Kirilenko.) No doubt Nadia can beat Justine, especially having slain the huge Kim and Kuz (for her) demons. As for what WILL happen......
    Last edited by nelslus; 01-24-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Good luck Charlie. If I can't win then I hope you do.

And thanks for posting this. I had forgotten about this contest.

My picks:
    QF: Fed d Davydenko, Djokovic d Tsonga, Cilic d Roddick, Murray d Nadal
    F: Djokovic over Murray

MysterX picks:
    QF: Fed d Davydenko, Djokovic d Tsonga, Cilic d Roddick, Nadal d Murray
    F: Djokovic over Cilic

Let's hope one of these happens!
    I'm in 4th!!!

Mysterx is in 7th!!!

Hi,
    This Forum is very nice, I want share on Australian Open 2011 related information
    Last edited by mmmm8; 12-24-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Link removed - against forum rules

Yeah the site is really screwy, because everytime I'm logged in and click the women's bracket it won't load it.I had to log out, click on the women's bracket, after which itlog in while viewing it to make my picks.

Also, the annoying part is that once we enter the private pool, we have to wait for the pool creator to confirm our entry in order to make picks.

They tried
    for it to be better this point around, (TC and Tourney Topia) but ended up being making a few things worse.

Maybe because this thread is from six years ago. I'm surprised this thread isn't locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123