Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Re: SkanCan Test 2010 Australian Open!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    Just FYI, there's been no indication that teams posted on TAT for the 2010 SkanCan Roland Garros Contest will be picked up and transferred to the contest site.

In the past, we've been asked to create a separate area on our forum for the posting of teams. That's not the case for the 2010 French Open. We've not heard from anyone associated with the contest this time around.

I could be wrong. Teams posted in this thread might very well be entered in the SkanCan 2010 RG contest. I'm just making this post to let our members know that unlike previous contests, we've not been contacted.

If you want to insure that your team is included, you can go to the official contest page and enter your team there.
    Thanks, Kirkus. RG snuck up on me, and I understand missin is having problems with her PC. I appreciate you giving a head's up to interested posters about the contest.

I've created the official thread for the French Open. It doesn't look like I will have the capacity to upload teams on behalf of contestants, so it will be helpful for folks to enter their own teams directly. Thanks.

Peter
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Hey everybody -

Please use the following thread for the 2010 RG SkanTest:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...ad.php?t=16975

and it would be really helpful if you could upload your own team this time due to a technical snag at the hosting site

Peter
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

To help keep confusion down, I've closed this thread.

Please go to: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum...ad.php?t=16975 for Peter's official welcome and contest information.

Your teams must be entered at the contest's official site.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011