Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

World's Worst Parents thread

Let's kick this new TAT thread off with Reanna Reidpath. Here's Reanna's mug shot:

Reanna was arrested yesterday for DUI - with a blood alcohol level of .204 (legal limit in NY, where she was arrested is .08).

Also in the car at the time of Reanna's arrest was her 9 year old daughter.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Worlds Worst Parents thread

So glad she can smile about it!

I don't know, Moose... I think it's going to be awfully difficult to beat your "neighbors" who got in hot water for naming their son Adolf Hitler (I don't remember the names of the other kids they had, but they were just as bad).

Kids are still alive so none of those folks qualify for the bottom rung...
    Roger forever

My first thought on seeing the title of this thread... this is going to be one looooooong thread.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    So glad she can smile about it!

I don't know, Moose... I think it's going to be awfully difficult to beat your "neighbors" who got in hot water for naming their son Adolf Hitler (I don't remember the names of the other kids they had, but they were just as bad).
    Since you brought it up, Dry, might as well add them to the thread:

Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son
    By Keith Gary
    December 14, 2008, 12:16AM

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell.

Good names for a trio of toddlers? Heath and Deborah Campbell think so. The Holland Township couple has picked those names and the oldest child, Adolf Hitler Campbell, turns 3 today.

This has given rise to a problem, because the ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich Township has refused to make a cake for young Adolf's birthday.

"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," said Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman.
    The Campbells turned down the market's offer to make a cake with enough room for them to write their own inscription and can't understand what all of the fuss is about.

Adolf Hitler Campbell will be getting a cake from Wal-Mart this year."ShopRite can't even make a cake for a 3-year-old," said Deborah Campbell, 25, who is Heath's wife of three years and the mother of the children. "That's sad."

Others, such as Anti-Defamation League director Barry Morrison, applauded Shop Rite's decision.

"Might as well put a sign around their (the children's) neck that says bigot, racist, hatemonger," said Morrison. "What's the difference?"

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/toda...ily_angry.html

Just as a side note - Youth and Family Services removed Adolf and his sisters from the parents home in January 2009. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_157787.html

Can't find a story that says whether they were subsequently returned to the parents.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

Ok, so I get that she had issues and thought her child would be better off and all that, but at the end of the day, she still traded her daughter for a gun.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jadesa View Post
    Ok, so I get that she had issues and thought her child would be better off and all that, but at the end of the day, she still traded her daughter for a gun.
    I'd be curious to hear the family friend's motivation in buying the child.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    If it's anything other than "I was seriously trying to save her". I don't want to hear it.
    Open wide.

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadesa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I don't really think...without knowing more that this is ....all that bad It sounds to me like the mother couldn't care for the child and just.....took what she could in exchange. That isn't any worst to me than...a lawyer charging 20 grand to facilitate a legal transaction of....making a contract and doing the exchange between a pregnant teenager and adoptive parents except in this case...there's no lawyer and no 20 grand....just a gun

If the friend is willing to raise the child in better circumstances and love the child....I can't really fault this.

On the other hand...I have to question the sanity of ANYONE involved in such a suspicious and shady transaction. Nothiing surprises me anymore I'd rather hope that...it was for the best for the child.
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Alleged Metro Vancouver shoplifting family arrested
    METRO VANCOUVER -- The couple sarcastically dubbed by cops as "B.C.'s parents of the year" has been arrested.

They were tracked down to their Coquitlam home on Thursday after the RCMP released CCTV footage showing them leaving the Future Shop in Richmond's Lansdowne Centre.

Neighbours of the couple recognized the pair from the photos and contacted police. The parents are alleged to have allowed their young children to fill the family's stroller with up to 100 Blu-ray discs and DVDs, worth around $3,000, before leaving without paying.
    http://www.vancouversun.com/Alleged+...336/story.html

Just seeing this thread. As was said, it's going to be a looong one.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

How that's not child abuse I don't know.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: World's Worst Parents thread

Daughter Calls 911 To Report Mom Drunk Driving
    July 27, 2010

On Sunday night in Islip, New York, a 13 year old girl was in the backseat of a car with her younger brother and her mother driving. At some point she called 911 to report that her mom was drunk and driving on the highway. In the background, police could hear the mom yelling and the daughter says she was being hit by her mom. The call was disconnected. At some point the girl called again and there was more yelling and more screaming. This happened a few times until police were able to pinpoint the cell phone signal.

They pulled over the mom who tested at .18 which is well over twice the legal limit. The mom was charged with a felony for drinking and driving with her kids in the backseat. I have not heard the 911 call yet, but I admire this girl for doing what is right and maybe even saving all three of them from getting hurt or killed as well as other drivers on the road.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...mom-drunk.html

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    July 27, 2010

On Sunday night in Islip, New York, a 13 year old girl was in the backseat of a car with her younger brother and her mother driving. At some point she called 911 to report that her mom was drunk and driving on the highway. In the background, police could hear the mom yelling and the daughter says she was being hit by her mom. The call was disconnected. At some point the girl called again and there was more yelling and more screaming. This happened a few times until police were able to pinpoint the cell phone signal.

They pulled over the mom who tested at .18 which is well over twice the legal limit. The mom was charged with a felony for drinking and driving with her kids in the backseat. I have not heard the 911 call yet, but I admire this girl for doing what is right and maybe even saving all three of them from getting hurt or killed as well as other drivers on the road.

Wow. What a brave girl and a horrifying story.

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    July 27, 2010

STUPID MOTHER!! Wow to the daughter! I hope she gets blessed with a great foster home and the mother goes to jail where she belongs....
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast