Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  16
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

Re: World's Worst Parents thread

This thread is wonderful companion piece to the "why I support the death penalty" thread.
    Open wide.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post

Or the father who loved the company he worked for so much, he convinced his wife to name their daughter after the company. A decision I'm sure they came to regret by the constant reminder after he was fired five years later.
    I really thought this tale was going to end with little Enronica going to work for the SEC.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Or Like Honey Pie? Or Like Pie, Honey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    "Can we get pie on the way home?"
    "No, you've had too many damn sweets this week!"
    "No, I mean can we pick up Pie from soccer practice?"
    "Sure. Then we'll grab pizza on the way home."
    "No, Like doesn't like pizza."
    "What the hell are you talking about?"
    "Like doesn't like pizza."
    "I have no idea what you're saying."
    "Ugh, this conversation is a hot, honey-ed wreck."
    "Honey got in a wreck!?"

rofl

It took a national television report and an outcry from thousands upon thousands of people, but Child Protective Services investigated the San Francisco woman who gave her 8 year old girl botox and decided to remove the girl from the custody of her mom. The mom has previously said she will not identify the person who gives the botox to her so that she can inject her daughter. The mom did it to keep her daughter looking young for beauty pageants. You know, the people at ABC must have been beside themselves that some woman was willing to go on the air and actually admit she did this to her child. Hopefully the child is with someone in the family who realizes how awful this is.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...from-moms.html
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post

It took a national television report and an outcry from thousands upon thousands of people, but Child Protective Services investigated the San Francisco woman who gave her 8 year old girl botox and decided to remove the girl from the custody of her mom. The mom has previously said she will not identify the person who gives the botox to her so that she can inject her daughter. The mom did it to keep her daughter looking young for beauty pageants. You know, the people at ABC must have been beside themselves that some woman was willing to go on the air and actually admit she did this to her child. Hopefully the child is with someone in the family who realizes how awful this is.

Good. Now they need to make it so can't conceive any other children.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

CONCORD, Mass. -- A 42-year-old woman from Texas is being held in connection with the death of her 6-year-old son, whose body was found off a secluded road in South Berwick, Me., on Saturday.

According to published reports, Julianne McCrery, 42, was taken into custody. Her son's name is Camden Pierce Hughes, 6.

State Police are planning an announcement about a person in custody, but will only say that the person is linked to an ongoing investigation in Maine.
    A Julianne McCrery of Texas is listed as a self-published author, issuing "Good Night, Sleep Tight: How to Fall Asleep and Go Back to Sleep When You Wake Up."

The boy was found dead on Saturday in South Berwick, Me., which is near the New Hampshire border. No one had come forward to identify him. Based on the Navy insignia, investigators from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service were visiting military installations in the Northeast.

The case broke when police confiscated a truck in the rest area on Interstate 495 southbound truck on Wednesday morning that fits the description of a vehicle sought in connection with the death.

The truck found was a blue four-door Toyota pickup truck with Texas license plates, with a license frame bearing the words "Navy Mom," and "U.S. Navy." A witness had told Maine police about a blue pickup truck believed driven by a woman was seen near where the child's body, and may have had a Navy insignia.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...nclick_check=1
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I've been following this story today.

I'm heartbroken.

I don't understand. I really don't understand.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

I'm really glad to see that they have identified this little boy.

A young boy found dead on a remote Maine road has reportedly been identified as Camden Pierce Hughes, a 6-year-old from Texas.

Juli Mccrery, the child's mother, confessed to Massachusetts State Police that she administered an overdose of medication that killed her son, WBZ-TV reports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_863788.html

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

A young boy found dead on a remote Maine road has reportedly been identified as Camden Pierce Hughes, a 6-year-old from Texas.

Juli Mccrery, the child's mother, confessed to Massachusetts State Police that she administered an overdose of medication that killed her son, WBZ-TV reports.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_863788.html
    And then she left his little body on the side of the road? How do you do that?

::

They did an outstanding job on the computer generated image.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post

They did an outstanding job on the computer generated image.
    Not to take away from their work at all, but I think they probably photoshopped a picture of him as he was at the time he was discovered. That's part of why I am so glad that they were able to identify him so quickly. As much as there is to be outraged about in the whole realm of the unidentified deceased, I personally somehow feel worse when there is a picture and still they can't identify the person. It's hauntingly heartbreaking.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

OMG That story is as bad as this one affecting both NZ and Oz at the moment.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...-in-fear-of-ex

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austral...g-time-friends

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Botox Mom now says the whole thing was a hoax:

Botox Mom Was Lying All Along [Updated]
    5/19/11 at 1:30

The woman who told Good Morning America that she injects her 8-year-old daughter Brittany with Botox to increase her chances of becoming a pageant queen now admits that she was lying the whole time. It turns out her name is reportedly Sheena Upton, not Kerry Campbell, and she claims she made up the Botox story to become rich and famous. After Brittany was taken away by Child Protective Services on Monday, she was examined at the UCLA Medical Center, where test results showed her to be Botox-free. Upton stated, "The truth is I have never given my daughter Botox, nor allowed her to get any type of waxing, nor is she a beauty pageant contestant."

She also says the lie wasn't even her idea, reports TMZ:

Upton claims she was approached by the The Sun [the British tabloid that broke the story] and asked "to play the role of Kerry Campbell" for a story called "I Give My 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox" ... After the story ran in The Sun, Upton says she was approached by "Good Morning America" and "Inside Edition" and claims she was offered "a large fee" to appear on camera.

Either way, this is still pretty effed up.

Botox Mom: I MADE IT ALL UP FOR MONEY! [TMZ]

Update: We've just received the following statement from an ABC News spokesman.

We have just seen the sworn declaration on TMZ written by Sheena Upton, a.k.a. Kerry Campbell , and are vigorously investigating her most recent statement and rapidly shifting story. Good Morning America has repeatedly questioned Upton, members of her family, and other sources who again and again stood by the Botox story. Good Morning America is solely interested in getting to the truth and will share with our audience any new information that we find.

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/...all_along.html
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Oh good God. It's balloon boy all over again.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast