Agree Agree:  9
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: World's Worst Parents thread

My vote's for Lindsay Davenport being the worst parent ever.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post

You're not right.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    Do you want to bring out HJ's claws? Mess with Lindsay and she'll shred ya!
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

I understand denial and I can understand not wanting more children, but I really don't understand this: French Woman Admits to Suffocating her 8 newborns

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jadesa View Post
    I understand denial and I can understand not wanting more children, but I really don't understand this: French Woman Admits to Suffocating her 8 newborns
    I read about that story this morning. Just unbelievable. I have no words.

I refused to read this. Some things are too much.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

a nevernude
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

This story is so insane it is beyond my comprehension. It was really easier for this woman to kill 8 newborns than to take the pill?! And then she sold a house with bodies buried in the back yard? Lock that sicko up and throw away the key.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

Read about this today at work in our news clips
    Distraught over a pending custody case with the child's father in Pennsylvania, Arias slit Sebastian Capriotti's [aged 3] throat with a box cutter and then her own, authorities say. She now faces an attempted murder charge.
    On the plus side, it appears the boy will be ok.
    Sun-Sentinel

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Sun-Sentinel
    Okay. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Alternate post: At least she showed her true colors and we know who is going to get custody. Hopefully the father is stable and gets the boy some help so he isn't traumatized his whole life from this incident.
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Sun-Sentinel
    And yet she thought the child would be better off with her?
    I'm glad the child will be okay. Hopefully the dad is a much better and more stable parent.

TA
    My Beloved Mother

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Mom Posts Pics of Baby Hitting Bong

A teen mom was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after posting photos of her baby appearing to take a bong hit on Facebook. Rachel Stieringer, 19, desperately tried to defend her “tobacco pipe” in comments on the social networking site after a fellow Facebook user in Texas reported her. Her son, 11 months old, tested negative for any drugs. In comments, Stieringer, who lives in Florida, appears to realize she made a mistake, but is angry someone reported her. She wrote she would never let her baby get high and that she took the photo for one person as a joke. "i know what i did was stupid but i would NEVER put baby in harm. im so nice to everyone idk why you would do this to me," she wrote

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-s...d=cs:headline9
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Jacksonville mom who shook baby for interrupting computer game pleads to 2nd-degree murder
    Posted: October 27, 2010 - 11:13am

By David Hunt
    A Jacksonville mother charged with shaking her baby to death has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.

Alexandra V. Tobias, 22, was arrested after the January death of 3-month-old Dylan Lee Edmondson. She told investigators she became angry because the baby was crying while she was playing a computer game called Farmville on the Facebook social-networking website.

Tobias entered her plea Wednesday before Circuit Judge Adrian G. Soud. A second-degree murder charge is punishable by up to life in prison.

Prosecutor Richard Mantei said Tobias' sentence could be less because of state guidelines that call for 25 to 50 years. Soud offered no promises on what he'll order during a sentencing hearing scheduled for December.

Outside the courtroom, Mantei said Tobias' plea will help avoid the family reliving the tragedy during a jury trial.

Tobias told investigators that she shook the baby, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again. She said the baby may have hit his head during the shaking.

http://jacksonville.com/david-hunt/2...ame-pleads-2nd
    Last edited by Moose; 10-27-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Jacksonville mom who shook baby for interrupting computer game pleads to 2nd-degree murder
    Posted: October 27, 2010 - 11:13am

By David Hunt
    A Jacksonville mother charged with shaking her baby to death has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.

Alexandra V. Tobias, 22, was arrested after the January death of 3-month-old Dylan Lee Edmondson. She told investigators she became angry because the baby was crying while she was playing a computer game called Farmville on the Facebook social-networking website.

Tobias entered her plea Wednesday before Circuit Judge Adrian G. Soud. A second-degree murder charge is punishable by up to life in prison.

Prosecutor Richard Mantei said Tobias' sentence could be less because of state guidelines that call for 25 to 50 years. Soud offered no promises on what he'll order during a sentencing hearing scheduled for December.

Outside the courtroom, Mantei said Tobias' plea will help avoid the family reliving the tragedy during a jury trial.

Tobias told investigators that she shook the baby, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again. She said the baby may have hit his head during the shaking.

http://jacksonville.com/david-hunt/2...ame-pleads-2nd

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Quick Words Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty well-versed in Farmville, and I'm trying to think of a single thing in the game where you can't easily just stop and then start again without any problem. It's not like pinball or anything like that.

Which makes this story even more mystifying and saddening.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

Read this story in the paper today

Jacksonville family accused of allowing child to be abused by sex offender

A registered sex offender allowed to live in a home with a young Jacksonville girl with her family's knowledge was charged with sexual battery and molestation of a minor, and several of the girl's family also have been arrested.

The girl's parents and grandmother are charged with child neglect after one saw the sexual offender touching her but did nothing about it, according to a Sheriff's Office arrest report. The grandmother's boyfriend was the first to be arrested in the case, charged with the lewd and lascivious molestation of the girl younger than 12.[...]

Allowing a registered sexual offender to live in a home with a little girl was reluctantly approved by the state Department of Children and Family Services after the victim and family said there had been no "inappropriate behavior" during a November investigation, spokesman John Harrell said. But the girl was removed two weeks ago when she said she was being abused. [...]

In the arrest reports the mother and father said they knew Young was a convicted sexual offender, but they allowed him to sleep in the daughter's bed contrary to advice from child welfare workers. The mother said she once saw Young in bed touching the girl's private parts. The girl asked her mother for help, but she ignored it because she was "having a sexual relation" with Young and was afraid he would tell her husband, the report said.

The grandmother's arrest report said she let him sleep in the girl's room although she "knew it was wrong."

In the arrest report for her boyfriend, Halveland, the child said he forced her to fondle his private parts.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast