Agree Agree:  120
Likes Likes:  216
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst 123456789153055105 ... LastLast
    Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Re: Other Sports Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    this is turning into a real weird story - he's released, "charges are possible", but they are saying there wasn't alcohol involved.

This also interestingly comes on the heels of reports breaking in the last day that Tiger is having an affair with a female publicist named Rachel Uchitel

Awwww not Tiger!
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Tiger Woods & wife, Elin Nordegren, fought over alleged affair involving Rachel Uchitel: report
    BY Rose Davis In Windemere, Fla., and Tina Moore and Larry Mcshane In New York
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Tiger Woods, bolting his Florida mansion after a reported Friday-night fight with his wife, was found dazed and bleeding Friday after plowing his SUV into a fire hydrant and a tree.

The world's No. 1 golfer was pulling out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m. when he double-bogeyed the getaway in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Wife Elin Nordegren heard the crash from inside the couple's $2.4 million home and went to her spouse's aid, police said.

The one-time Swedish model grabbed a golf club, smashed out a rear window in the SUV and helped Woods out of the wreck, said Windemere Police Chief Daniel Saylor.

The couple, married five years, was fighting in the early morning hours after Thanksgiving before Woods left and smashed up his ride, TMZ.com reported.

The crash came on the heels of reports in the National Enquirer and Star magazine that Woods had an affair with a New York nightclub hostess - who denied it Friday night to the Daily News.

Once Nordegren ran outside, she discovered her husband bleeding from the mouth, with cuts on his lips, police said. She bashed out the rear window with the club and helped the 6-foot-1, 185-pound Woods out of the car.

Police arrived to find Woods, drifting in and out of consciousness, lying in the street with his wife watching over him, Saylor said. He was taken to a nearby hospital about 10 minutes later.

Cops said alcohol was not involved, but offered no explanation for where the world's richest athlete was headed alone in the middle of the night.

Woods and Nordegen live in the Isleworth neighborhood with their two children, 2-year-old Sam and 9-month-old Charlie.

The accident capped a rough week for Woods, who is on the front page of this week's Enquirer under the headline "Tiger Woods Cheating Scandal."

The tabloid claimed Woods was having an affair with Rachel Uchitel - a sexy Manhattan hostess who lost a fiancé in the World Trade Center on 9/11 and was previously linked to married television star David Boreanaz.

Uchitel, a former party planner who has worked as a VIP hostess at swanky nightspots, denied it in a message sent to The News from her Facebook account.

"There is NO relationship with tiger these girls quoted in the story are not being truthful," she wrote.

"I resent my name being slung thru the mud."

The Enquirer story - and a similar story in Star - quoted a woman named Ashley Samson and said she was friends with Uchitel and passed a polygraph.

"I did not say those things to those 'sources' and im not friends with ashley simpson or whatever her name is," Uchitel insisted.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz0Y7bOjbSI

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz0Y7bOjbSI
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Awwww. Damn.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

This article....is so....ugh "Daily News". It reads like garbage and you have to wade through mud to get to the story and ignore the soap opera-like quality of the article.

That said....I'm surprised at Tiger's actions regardless of what really went down. No matter if ...they were fighting or what...there is an indication of out of control behavior, irresponsiblity, melodramatic lies and a couple of other things I'll keep to myself.

I hope...above ALL ELSE...that for the future....Elin (who really was a NANNY compared to that "one time model" description) and Tiger...need to remember that....there are kids involved and every action they take from now on is not only going to affect them(selves) but also...the kids in very profound ways. What ever their problems or issues, they need to get a grip.

And Uchitel.....her denial sounds suspiciously like....Bill Clinton's claims that he doesn't know "that woman"

I don't care if Tiger did or did not have an affair. All I care about is..there are children involved. Time to grow up

Also....that description "floating in and out of consciousness" oh that's a rich one! No hospital in the WORLD is going to allow someone who was "floating in and out of consciousness" to be "treated for minor injuries and released" in the same day. No how, no way.

What I get out of this?

Tiger and Elin were fighting
    Tiger stormed off and drove off
    Right into a fire hydrant
    Went to hospital and was released

Whoopdeedoo.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Tiger Woods Refuses to Talk to Police Again Day After Car Crash Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A
    By Nancy Kercheval

Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Tiger Woods refused to meet with Florida police for the second day after he was injured in a car accident that caused as much as $8,000 damage to his sport- utility vehicle.

Officers from the Florida State Highway Patrol haven’t seen Woods since he crashed into a fire hydrant and tree as he left his driveway at 2:25 a.m. local yesterday, Sgt. Kim Montes said. Woods, the No. 1 player in the World Golf Rankings, was taken to a hospital for treatment of facial cuts before the investigating officer arrived.

“We were asked by his agent to come back (Sunday),” Montes said in a telephone interview. “The law does not require him to make a statement, but this is an opportunity to give his side to move the investigation forward.”

Montes said police action on these types of minor crashes routinely is completed in one day.

Investigators will review the Orange County Sheriff’s office 911 tapes, which may be released as early as tomorrow if they are deemed to be not pertinent to the probe, Montes said.

Woods’s 2009 Cadillac Escalade was towed from the scene of the crash in his community of Windermere, Florida, for “safekeeping” and awaits pickup, Montes said. The left front hit the fire hydrant, while the right front struck the tree. Total damages were set at $5,000 to $8,000, she said.

Police want to know how both back passenger windows were shattered, Montes said. Neither the front window nor the driver’s side windows were damaged.

Woods’s wife, Elin, used a golf club to break out windows in the car to free her husband, Windermere police told the Associated Press yesterday. The back window of the car wasn’t broken as previously reported, Montes said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a_2.x..Pj4hg

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

If it is domestic issue, I think his wife must have "other proof" that his cheating than an article from the National Enquierer. Given who he is, she knows that anybody can make quick bucks selling their "story".

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/

Tiger's Wife Changed Her Story
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...ighway-patrol/

Tiger Woods Cornered -- Turns Cops Away
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...highway-patrol

This Tiger story is Amazeballs USA. Can't get enough. Wish there was video.
    It's hard out here for a Zuz.

I'm less than impressed with TMZ's "source": But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

If indeed this "source" was a friend of Tiger's, he is no longer one.

I am watching women's slalom live from Aspen on Eurosport. Not a good day for locals and not many spectators either...
    Roger forever

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    I wonder who Roger's new BFF will be?

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by oohsalmon View Post
    This Tiger story is Amazeballs USA. Can't get enough. Wish there was video.
    Here are pictures of the crash http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/29/tiger-...ash-scene-suv/

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    I'm less than impressed with TMZ's "source": But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

This is sorry Tiger's life is going to turn into a soap opera.

TMZ makes Tiger's wife sound very unstable. I'll never understand women who do stupid immature things like scratch a man if she gets pissed. What? You get pissed so that's a right to physically attack someone?

This whole thing stinks. But...the whole world was snowed by Elin. And now the truth cometh.....

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missinandre View Post
    TMZ makes Tiger's wife sound very unstable. I'll never understand women who do stupid immature things like scratch a man if she gets pissed. What? You get pissed so that's a right to physically attack someone?

This whole thing stinks. But...the whole world was snowed by Elin. And now the truth cometh.....
    How was the world snowed by Elin if Tiger was cheating on her, Missin?

Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst 123456789153055105 ... LastLast