Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Nostradamus challenge 2009 Leaderboard

With 3 out of 4 slams and more than half of the regular season behind us it's time for the first update. Standings are based on this week's race rankings.

Our leader Scotty has predicted the entire ATP top 6 in the correct order. Well done!

Our attempts to predict WTA are not going so well with only one player beating Average Joe... There is still time for all kinds of weird things to happen so don't despair if you find your name closer to the bottom of the standings.
    Roger forever

Re: Nostradamus challenge 2009 Leaderboard

I completely forgot who I picked...so I went to look...and was sorry I did!

Fed at #6? Jankovic-Ivanovic 1-2 for women? Gulp!

Who's Average Joe/how is that team made?
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

A new update after completion of USO. Based on race rankings! Thumm, GVGirl and Beaujarkko are the new frontrunners barely overtaking previous leader Scotty. This could still change considerably till the end of the year, though.

Average Joe is a statistical combination of all picks to produce a combined TAT prediction (you can find the list in Nostradamus lounge thread).

Final standings for 2009 Nostradamus challenge.

Average Joe is a statistical combination of all picks to produce a combined TAT prediction (you can find the list in Nostradamus lounge thread).
    Last edited by suliso; 12-06-2009 at 04:44 AM.
    Roger forever