Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Congrats to PeterSkan-Again!!

Congratulations Peter, great job!

And thanks mrjiggyfly for putting this together: it is a really fun contest, and I'l definitely keep playing!
    with Elena at IW 09!!!!

Congrats PeterSkan! Simply remarkable!

Quote Originally Posted by manolo View Post
    Congratulations Peter, great job!

And thanks mrjiggyfly for putting this together: it is a really fun contest, and I'l definitely keep playing!
    I appreciate that manolo. But I must admit that Togtdyalttai did more than I did. Nice job by the way!!
    ADAM Member

Quote Originally Posted by carlitos2006 View Post
    Way to go, PeterSkan! You pulled off the "carlitos double" and you did it with style. I feel like I should be present at the awards ceremony. Can I be Pete Sampras to your Roger Federer? Or maybe I should be someone from the pre-Open Era so I can grouse about how the prize money back in my day was nothing like it is now.
    Thanks carlitos, but never mind the "carlitos double". I'm going for the SkanCan Triple!! At the 2009 USO I will prove to one and all that I am the biggest loser of all time. I will eclipse the 76 measley points from this tournament with a perfect score *and* land the wooden spoons as my top seeds.

muhahahahahah!

And if I don't, I will blubber at the podium !

Seriously, folks ... thank you for your kind words. This is a great contest, one I enjoy very much. It really prompts you to look deep into the draw, well past the usual suspects.

Looking forward to the USO YCWJ already!

Peter
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12