PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 134
TSiP Scoreboard
Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: TSiP Scoreboard

  1. #1

    TSiP Scoreboard


    After the first seriously awful amazing week of this year's TSiP, we saw only five participants have either winner on their teams. Those who had Hewitt did well in Houston and those who didn't, well... I know how you feel.

    In Casablanca, mysterX and patrick tied for the lead, with suliso coming in third.

    In the even-more-upset-filled Houston, Hewitt's win cemented the top five for the tournament, with Doc_P leading the pack, nelslus placing second, and IntnstyAngle coming in third.

    There are still six weeks left to go, but in the overall standings, Miles has built himself a 17-point lead, thanks to Hewitt's victory, over TennisAnyone27 and mysterX, who are tied for third.

    Congratulations to all of our leaders, and for those of us you who didn't do quite as well as the others, don't give up hope!

    Good luck this week in Monte Carlo!
    ADAM Member

  2. #2
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    shtexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    25,111

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    It's embarrassing to have had ten on my team playing the first week and only averaging 5 points per player.



    If I'm this embarrassed, I hope the players are sufficiently humiliated with their performances.

  3. #3
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    luvs10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,288
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Congrats to this week's winners and leaders....lucky, lucky b's.

  4. #4
    Contests
    Awards Showcase

    James7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    6,205
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    lol... I think I've sufficiently embarrassed myself for my very first contest.

    Note to self, next time bother to check the draws. I think I got got overexcited to be picking names.

    ... I also didn't want to rely on making subsitutions in time, so I just picked a static team. At any rate, I'm looking kinda screwed here. So... what is the next contest I can try to enter now?
    Last edited by James7; 04-13-2009 at 05:57 AM.
    I disapprove of this message

  5. #5

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    About time I win a tournament in this contest but at the same time, Houston can go to ....
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

  6. #6
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    52,445
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by James7 View Post
    lol... I think I've sufficiently embarrassed myself for my very first contest.

    Note to self, next time bother to check the draws. I think I got got overexcited to be picking names.

    ... I also didn't want to rely on making subsitutions in time, so I just picked a static team. At any rate, I'm looking kinda screwed here. So... what is the next contest I can try to enter now?
    James, the Eurovision contest is coming up, so if that interests you, give it a whirl. We also have the Smarty Jones Stakes contest coming up, which is a very informal contest related to the triple crown races.

    The next tennis contest on our schedule is Green Acres, which covers Wimbledon and the grasscourt tuneup events. It's short, sweet, and a lot of fun.

    And of course, there's always the Wimbledon Suicide Pools!

    Feel free to join us for any or all of these!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  7. #7
    Contests
    Awards Showcase

    James7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    6,205
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    James, the Eurovision contest is coming up, so if that interests you, give it a whirl. We also have the Smarty Jones Stakes contest coming up, which is a very informal contest related to the triple crown races.

    The next tennis contest on our schedule is Green Acres, which covers Wimbledon and the grasscourt tuneup events. It's short, sweet, and a lot of fun.

    And of course, there's always the Wimbledon Suicide Pools!

    Feel free to join us for any or all of these!
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm just kind of joking around here... this contest still seems fun. I just feel like I owe some sort of explanation of why I'm so depressingly dead-last (to myself, anyway).
    I disapprove of this message

  8. #8

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    If anything James, this is a long contest, so plenty of time to make up for lost points.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

  9. #9
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    52,445
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    If anything James, this is a long contest, so plenty of time to make up for lost points.
    And numerous opportunities for those further up to get completely shafted!


    Not that I would ever, EVER consider wishing that on anyone.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  10. #10
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    luvs10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,288
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post

    Not that I would ever, EVER consider wishing that on anyone.
    yeah right grin

  11. #11
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    52,445
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by luvs10s View Post
    yeah right grin
    Sidebar: Luvs, did you take my Tanya Harding poster?
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  12. #12
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    luvs10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,288
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Sidebar: Luvs, did you take my Tanya Harding poster?
    Darn, I was hoping you wouldn't notice.

  13. #13

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    And numerous opportunities for those further up to get completely shafted!


    Not that I would ever, EVER consider wishing that on anyone.
    Biotch!

    Just remember when the hobbit forms AMAM, the enemy of my enemy will be my friend.
    Towel Avatar, do your thing!

  14. #14

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Biotch!

    Just remember when the hobbit forms AMAM, the enemy of my enemy will be my friend.
    Dear Orc,

    1. AMAM isn't catchy, I'd have to change the acronym
    2. who's not to say that such enemy will not join us...
    3. must look for the leak and terminate it

    With much hate and poison,

    Drop-shot "The Gray"
    Meet again we do, old foe...

  15. #15
    Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    1,410

    Re: TSiP Scoreboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    If anything James, this is a long contest, so plenty of time to make up for lost points.
    And seeing how I usually start out strong and fade, ending week one in the middle doesn't bode well for me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •