Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Important Note re: Day 5 Womens Miami SP

According to the official Miami schedule, all of the womens 3rd round matches will be played on Sunday. And according to the order of play for Saturday, at least one second round match (J. Jankovic/G. Dulko) will end quite late, as it is scheduled as the 2nd night match on Stadium court, following Rafa's match.

It is quite likely, therefore, that our Day 5 womens thread will not be opening til quite late in the evening. We'll try our best to get the thread open as soon as possible, but I wanted to warn everyone that it is very likely that there will be a shorter period of time for making your Day 5 selection than we've had for the last few days.

Additionally, it looks like the Day 6 thread may also be late, as all womens fourth round matches are scheduled for Monday.

If anyone is curious, here's a link to the daily schedule: http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/3/en/tickets/daily.asp
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Important Note re: Day 5 Womens Miami SP

There are still 4 matches to play that affect the picks for tomorrow, including 1 (Jelena's) that likely will not finish before at least 10 - 10:30 this evening.

I'm planning to open the Day 5 thread around 6-7 this evening, when hopefully one or two more of the matches will have finished, and a schedule for tomorrow is announced - and then we can edit in the remaining matches as they finish. I hope this is not a problem for anyone, I want to be sure that they are following the listed schedule on the site and confirm that all 16 3rd round matches are going to play tomorrow.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Having to pick only one 3rd and 4th round match more than makes up for the less time we have to make the pick

Do you know if we'll have just one QF match as well to pick?
    Thanks for the medal Johanna!

QF will be split into different days
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions