Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Re: Around the World VIP Lounge

Due today actually!

And I'm gonna keep my mouth shut I think...I open it today and I lose half my women!

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

DOH! Just realized Dulko and Gallovits were on same half.

On the plus side...guarenteed finalist!

Mwoods, e11even, and togtdyalttai are the three players who still could have the winner of all three tournaments. All three have Venus and Dulko, while two have Wozniacki and one has Azarenka.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    DOH! Just realized Dulko and Gallovits were on same half.

On the plus side...guarenteed finalist!
    I'm in the same boat pt.

Congrats to the new leader, MysterX.

Togtdyalttai had the high week!

If my math is correct, I've dropped from 1st to 12th. The new top ten is:

1. MysterX
    2. shtexas
    3. Doc P
    4. Drop-shot
    5. e11even
    6. TennisAnyone74
    7. Deuce
    8. TScott415
    9. Ptmcmahon
    10. Patrick
    Last edited by waylandboy-tw; 02-22-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waylandboy-tw View Post
    If my math is correct, I've dropped from 1st to 11th. The new top ten is:

1. MysterX
    2. shtexas
    3. Doc P
    4. Drop-shot
    5. e11even
    6. TennisAnyone74
    7. Deuce
    8. TScott415
    9. Ptmcmahon
    10. Patrick
    Woot!! I hope you're math is correct!!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am quickly becoming a sexist pig.

Oink oink!
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waylandboy-tw View Post
    If my math is correct, I've dropped from 1st to 11th. The new top ten is:

1. MysterX
    2. shtexas
    3. Doc P
    4. Drop-shot
    5. e11even
    6. TennisAnyone74
    7. Deuce
    8. TScott415
    9. Ptmcmahon
    10. Patrick
    Wayland, let's hold off on posting standings until the official scorekeepers have done their magic. We all appreciate you keeping up to date as to how various aspects of the contest are unfolding, and we hope you'll continue to do so. But we want to be sure about actual standing before we get hopes up.

PLEASE don't get me wrong, though... I absolutely love your enthusiasm... It warms my heart to know there are folks who are so into what's happening here on the contest front. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Wayland, let's hold off on posting standings until the official scorekeepers have done their magic. We all appreciate you keeping up to date as to how various aspects of the contest are unfolding, and we hope you'll continue to do so. But we want to be sure about actual standing before we get hopes up.

PLEASE don't get me wrong, though... I absolutely love your enthusiasm... It warms my heart to know there are folks who are so into what's happening here on the contest front. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    No problem. As I said, it could be wrong anyway and I intentionally left the numbers out for that reason plus posted it here instead of in the scoreboard thread. From here on out, it's all yours!

Wayland, you can post any (standings) list you want, as long as my name is in the first position

Seriously, thanks for the updates you've been posting. They've been very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterX View Post
    Wayland, you can post any (standings) list you want, as long as my name is in the first position

Seriously, thanks for the updates you've been posting. They've been very useful.
    You're welcome. Feel free to let me catch up a bit the next couple of weeks.

Trade summary and week 3 preview

There were 44 trades this week bringing the trade total to 103. (There ended up being 59 in week 1 as I overlooked Fiercehart’s when I posted last week). 37 potential moves still remain by the field. Twelve players have used all of their trades. Only three players (PeterSkan, mjschaefer, and oohsalmon) have yet to make a trade and with oohsalmon having the highest score of the three so far.

Here are the week 3 additions. It will be interesting to see how the last couple of weeks play out with those who have used up their trades versus those waiting for Monterrey. Of the top ten scores, three have used up all their trades, five have 1 left, and two have 2 left. Good luck to all!

Nearly every player, including all the leaders have Pennetta so she’s basically a non-factor, win or lose. Interestingly, MysterX (1st), Drop-shot (4th), and Deuce (8th) all saved one trade and did not choose Venus so her results could have the most impact on the standings this week.
    A
    Venus +15
    Pennetta +13
    Radwanska +3

B
    Benesova +7
    Suarez Navarro +2
    Zheng +1
    Kirilenko +1

C
    Safarova +1
    Dulko +1

D
    no additions

Here are a few more stats to pass along. Mwoods has the most people starting the week in the draw with 9. With Craybas and Dominguez Lino losing tonight, the only four active players even picked by others that are not on his team are Zakopalova, Llagostera Vives, Gallovits, and Cetkovska. Mwoods is also one of two players who had Garbin, and the only one with Vinci, both winners tonight. It seems likely Mwoods will be the week's high scorer but as promised I will let Dry officiate that 6-7 days from now

Miles started the week with 8. Six others started with 7 players including top ten scorers Drop-shot, TennisAnyone74, TScott, and ptmcmahon. TScott and ptmcmahon have the same 7 players so they're guaranteed the same week 3 outcome.

Winston and PeterSkan had the fewest in the draw with 1 (Craybas) and with her losing tonight they can rest up for Monterrey.
    Last edited by waylandboy-tw; 02-23-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

No idea I had the exact same team as someone (and our total points so far are just 2 off.) At least I'll be going down with someone then.

That said, I hope I have more trades left than drop-shot, tennisanyone, and tscott!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast