Page 1 of 37 123451126 ... LastLast

AOSP Loser's Lounge IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

heck, 5 years of history has proven one thing - come Day 1 of the Australian, this place is going to start getting crowded, and by Day 14,.... well, let's just say it's not pretty.

G'day Blokes and Sheilas. Welcome to the Loser's Lounge everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

The Loser's Lounge is one of our hang outs during the Suicide Pool. It's a place to enjoy some conversation with fellow players, to crack jokes about players, to have a drink with fellow players when your day's pick loses, or barely escapes a match...or to make a snarky comment if you're still alive in the game while other players sit in here getting snockered after making what seemed like a good pick at the time.

Our bar is well stocked, and you're welcome to order anything...or to share a favored drink maybe none of us know about. There's also some ice cold Foster's on tap. Jessie, as always will be your head bartender, and he'll serve your favorite cool beverage with a smirk and a smile!

And over there is the AO Dartboard! With a bullseye big enough to post photos of player's bodyparts when you need to let off some steam after a loss, or just feel like posting them on the board.

Our lingo - if you lose on one side of the game, but are still alive in the other, you are one cheek in...when you lose in both the men's and women's games, you are double cheeked in the Lounge.

And don't be surprised to see some of your favorite players drop by. And if history is any indication, some blonde WTA'er will be joining Alona Bondarenko and Tatiana Golovin in a girlfight by the end of Week 1.
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Re: AOSP Loser's Lounge IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

As an added bonus, since it is our 5th anniversary, we've broken the budget wide open, and will be featuring LIVE ENTERTAINMENT nightly in the Loser's Lounge. I'm certain that some of your favorite performers will be taking the stage over the next couple of weeks, singing the songs that make you wanna puke dance.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    heck, 5 years of history has proven one thing - come Day 1 of the Australian, this place is going to start getting crowded, and by Day 14,.... well, let's just say it's not pretty.
    Very rare people are still conscious by then!

Blog Entries

I wonder which players will make my bad side by the end of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtdrum10 View Post
    LOL!

True, and with all the prizes, it's going to be one long lasting grudge.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    LOL!

:agree:

Blog Entries

LOL!

I wasn't even considering the prizes. I just want a medal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtdrum10 View Post
    I figure we are about another 5 years of SPs away from every player being on my bad side.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

LOL!

Oh yeah. The longer you last in the SP the more it's going to hurt this time around. There are going to be a lot of drunk people in here!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good news! We don't have to worry about you know who!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

In my first ever year of SP play I was taken out by the following:

Nieminen
    Robredo
    Cilic
    Verdasco

Disgusting.

Bonjour my friends! Welcome to the Loser's Lounge It's a shame I'm not in the AO or else you could all pick me and lose in the Suicide Pool! Perhaps I could give you all advice on whom to pick each day!

I'm hanging out here for this tournament waiting for Marat. I don't want those Bondarenko girls to get their hands on him! He's mine!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Jessie, our favorite bartender, has promised to put on a special tenue:

:bleus: Allez Jo ! :bleus:

hehe. I was just about to post about that. I was asked to dress up, so I decided to use that

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Hi guys!

The beat from the jukebox is calling me. I don't know what Moosie is talking about, but I'm too sophisticated to resort to catfighting but I will if Tati doesn't stay away from Marat. I do all of my fighting on court. If you’re fretting about your round one picks, never fear for Alona is here! I have acquired quite the following over the past 2 years. My victims friends seem to love me! Anyway, I’m playing some whatshername wildcard in the first round, so you can just pencil me into round 2.

Poor Tati. I guess she danced on one too many barstools. I told her she’d injure herself. Hey, Tati, while you are over there drowning your sorrows you can campaign on my behalf. I want to keep shattering records.

I’m looking forward to greeting my old victims friends and making new ones. See you around!

Much love,

Alona B.

Page 1 of 37 123451126 ... LastLast