Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: Let's Go Bowling 2008-09 - Lounge

Tuesday's Result: Tulsa def. Ball State 45-13

Patrick stands 3 points ahead of oohsalmon and shrubflower at 27 to their 24. Shrubflower can still win if Oklahoma wins the National Championship; otherwise patrick will take the prize for top bowler.

Patrick notified me yesterday that I had scored his picks incorrectly, if you're wondering why his score jumped up by 2 points. If you want me to check your score, I'll be glad to do so, but I may not have time to check all of them until Friday.
    Go Pack Go!

Florida 7 Oklahoma 7 Half

Oklahoma had 2 possessions at the Florida goal line but did not score due to the following:
    (1) Florida stopped Oklahoma on 3rd and 4th down from the 1
    (2) Bradford forced a pass into tight coverage and ball got deflected and Florida got the interception
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

I'm quite surprised there hasn't been more scoring so far. I look for the pace to pick up in the 2nd half.
    Go Pack Go!

Florida 24 def. Oklahoma 14
    Congrats Gators! And also congrats to Patrick, who has finished in first with 32 points. Mrjigglyfly2 took 2nd with 29 and Oohsalmon 3rd with 28. I must state that these results are UNOFFICIAL. I will check the scores once more tomorrow.
    Go Pack Go!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congrats, guys! Well done!

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

12th to 6th in 2009. If only I could have picked a couple of the lesser bowls correctly.
    Thanks for the medal Johanna!

Ok, I've checked the scores and now I'm ready to declare them official. Thank you all of you who participated in my contest!
    Go Pack Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Togtdyalttai View Post
    Ok, I've checked the scores and now I'm ready to declare them official. Thank you all of you who participated in my contest!
    Congrats Patrick! You know your college football! Thanks for running the contest Tog!!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Congrats patrick, jiggy, and salmon!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tog, I think I speak for everyone who participated in this event when I say that I greatly appreciate what a fantastic job you did running this contest. Your concept, your updates, your timeliness... All of it was extremely well done! Thanks so much for your contribution!

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Tog, I think I speak for everyone who participated in this event when I say that I greatly appreciate what a fantastic job you did running this contest. Your concept, your updates, your timeliness... All of it was extremely well done! Thanks so much for your contribution!
    Thank you, Dry. I hope to have the opportunity to run more contests in the future.
    Go Pack Go!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910