Page 228 of 594 FirstFirst ... 128178203218224225226227228229230231232238253278328478 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 8900
    Contests
    Awards Showcase

Slingo Para-Dice Champion munchin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: National, Regional and Local News

Quote Originally Posted by James7 View Post
    Just like the hook for the television series Kyle XY -- "He Has No Bellybutton!!!"

But I think it really reflects something FAR more sinister.

If he wasn't a Chupacabra he would have proved it earlier. Why all the delay?

Can you even recall seeing him and a LIVING goat in the same place?
    A google image search for Obama AND Goat produces some very unsettling results.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

a nevernude
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Sad day in the Southeast. I've been glued to coverage of the storms. My hometown got a double whammy yesterday, with serious storms causing a lot of damage in the morning then again in the evening. Thankfully my parent's and brother's homes have no damage but my dad's college is a mess. It's really bad in extreme Northwest, Ga just south of Chattanooga. Last I heard the death toll there was over 20.

But it's still nothing to what they are dealing with in Tuscaloosa. That's really heartbreaking stuff.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Yahtzee Champion, Deuces Wild Champion Kirkus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    Rep. Leo Berman of Tyler (Texas) thinks the president’s recently released birth certificate may be a hoax.

“The birth certificate that I saw today was certainly not 50 years old,” he said. “No matter who produced it, it was a brand new birth certificate."

http://austin.ynn.com/content/2011_l...-s-citizenship
    Rep. Leo Berman of Tyler, Texas can go **** himself.

(See how easy that is? )
    Hello, Grigor.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    Rep. Leo Berman of Tyler (Texas) thinks the president’s recently released birth certificate may be a hoax.

“The birth certificate that I saw today was certainly not 50 years old,” he said. “No matter who produced it, it was a brand new birth certificate."

http://austin.ynn.com/content/2011_l...-s-citizenship
    We all understand that this is a "certified copy" and not the actual original piece of paper printed in 1961... don't we? You are not allowed to take away your original ANYTHING.
    “I put in the work and wanted it so badly but this guy is the best for a reason. He is such a complete player ... maybe I'll just punch him or something, I don't know.” - Andy Roddick

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    We all understand that this is a "certified copy" and not the actual original piece of paper printed in 1961... don't we? You are not allowed to take away your original ANYTHING.
    Ignorance on display yet again. Please tell me these people are a true minority. My faith in the American public is being sorely tested.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Those of us who don't use a length of rope to hold our pants up understand it.
    Hello, Grigor.

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    Ignorance on display yet again. Please tell me these people are a true minority. My faith in the American public is being sorely tested.
    A screeching, feces-throwing minority.

The positive thing is their total insanity is a motivator for the politically indifferent like myself to vote against them.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post
    Sad day in the Southeast. I've been glued to coverage of the storms. My hometown got a double whammy yesterday, with serious storms causing a lot of damage in the morning then again in the evening. Thankfully my parent's and brother's homes have no damage but my dad's college is a mess. It's really bad in extreme Northwest, Ga just south of Chattanooga. Last I heard the death toll there was over 20.

But it's still nothing to what they are dealing with in Tuscaloosa. That's really heartbreaking stuff.
    I am 45 miles east of Tuscaloosa. Matter of fact, I live only a five minute drive from Concord, AL and Pleasant Grove,AL which is 2 of the major damage areas in my county in AL. Death toll is over 150 in the state of AL.
    Petra Kvitova : 2011 & 2014 Wimbledon Champion

Don't mean to cross-post but since not everyone may frequent both this and the TV thread.

Some interesting data on Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. It pretty much has the most liberal audience on TV. The second chart shows the recent ratings decline. I hope there is a special place in hell for Trump wanting so badly to tear this country down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381527/Donald-Trump-racist-Bob-Schieffer-attacks-Apprentice-host.html

Fox Business Channel says the long form birth certificate has been photoshopped. Kid you not.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/who-said-...h-certificate/
    Blue Steel

Based on the psychotic comments, that article must have been linked on several tea people blogs. What a bunch of nuts.
    Blue Steel

a nevernude
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    I am 45 miles east of Tuscaloosa. Matter of fact, I live only a five minute drive from Concord, AL and Pleasant Grove,AL which is 2 of the major damage areas in my county in AL. Death toll is over 150 in the state of AL.
    Glad you are ok, Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiasfunke View Post
    Glad you are ok, Patrick.

Yes, I too am glad to hear you are doing well Patrick, considering the horrible devastation in your state.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion, Ultimate Jewel Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I understand it's his job to protect the people of Missouri... But, um...

A debate over how to stem possible flooding in Illinois and Missouri took an ugly turn this week, as a leading Missouri politician made some crass remarks about the fate of an Illinois town. (Scroll down for video of the controversial remarks.)

Due to high rains, waters at the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers are running dangerously high, and the mayor of Cairo, Illinois, located at the confluence, has asked residents to evacuate the town.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is considering a plan to destroy a levee, which would lower the floodwaters by a few feet and help protect Cairo. But the state of Missouri has vigorously objected to the plan, because it would badly damage around 130,000 acres of farmland, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Missouri's Republican House Speaker Steve Tilley was asked by reporters about the dilemma. "Would you rather have Missouri farmland flooded or Cairo underwater?" Tilley is asked.

Without hesitation, he replies, "Cairo. I’ve been there. Trust me. Cairo.”

As another reporter prepares to ask another question, Tilley goes on. “Have you been to Cairo? OK, then you know what I’m saying then.”

Cairo, Illinois (pronounced KAY-roh) was at the turn of the 20th century a bustling trade center. The 2,800-person town is now largely abandoned, two-thirds African-American, and deeply impoverished: nearly 50 percent of children under the age of 18 in Cairo live below the poverty level.

Full story and video at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_855139.html
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjnow View Post
    Fox Business Channel says the long form birth certificate has been photoshopped. Kid you not.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/who-said-...h-certificate/
    Ahhh. Pamela Geller. The queen of the "project to build al Queda terrorist training camps on the site of the World Trade Center".

Pamela Gellar can go **** herself. OK. I'll stop.
    Hello, Grigor.

Page 228 of 594 FirstFirst ... 128178203218224225226227228229230231232238253278328478 ... LastLast