Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

When you are timed out...

I finally got a score on quick words that I'm not sooooo ashamed of....but when I went to submit my scores, the scores were not submitted and I noticed that I had been timed out of TAT and I had to sign back in.

How can I prevent this when I spend a lot of time in the arcade?
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Re: When you are timed out...

Quote Originally Posted by missinandre View Post
    I finally got a score on quick words that I'm not sooooo ashamed of....but when I went to submit my scores, the scores were not submitted and I noticed that I had been timed out of TAT and I had to sign back in.

How can I prevent this when I spend a lot of time in the arcade?
    I'm only familiar with one way of preventing this: clicking on the "remember me" box when you sign in. It guarantees that you don't have to sign back in after a long period of time.
    Last edited by Jay; 09-10-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
    I'm only familiar with one way of preventing this: clicking on the "remember me" box when you sign it. It guarantees that you don't have to sign back in after a long period of time.
    I used to click that every time. On other sites....it means that I don't have to re-sign back in after I leave the site, it automatically remembers me...but it doesn't seem to be working for me on TAT, so I stopped using it .....

But...I guess I'll give it a go again. I usually only get timed out when I'm writing a long post or a long pm...this is the first time I've been timed out of the Arcade.....

Thanks JessIe
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Same thing happened to me. I just scored a 38 on Simon, beating the previous highscore of 25 (quite handily I might add) and it wouldn't submit.

Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

My remember me button remembers me forever, I don't even know my password any longer, I've been remembered for a couple of years now.
    Open wide.

Quote Originally Posted by owendonovan View Post
    My remember me button remembers me forever, I don't even know my password any longer, I've been remembered for a couple of years now.
    I'm sorry - I have no clue who you are!!!!

lol heheheh
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Without the "remember me" box checked, TAT will log you out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Yes, the "remember me" button should remember you forever, unless you clear out the cache and delete the cookies on your computer.
    This is not the bouquet you toss