Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Run to the ATP Masters Scores: After US Open

Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me View Post
    I just noticed this last week, but was waiting until the US Open scores were updated to see whether it would change. (It didn't).

The top three in the overall ATP prediction contest rank 12th, eighth (tied) and 21st in the Masters contest. Meanwhile, three of the top four in this list are in the bottom half of the overall contest. Very curious.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I seem to do fairly well in the big tournaments, it seems.

I suck everywhere else, and I've missed a few weeks here and there, which is why I'm in the bottom half of the overall contest

This is a nice contrast to my depressingly pathetic WTA score. The latter is what has had me in the doldrums all year in the overall tournament predictions. The trend continues.

Maybe I should ask RandomSkan for advice on the women.
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

What? I'm doing terrible in the Prediction Contest, the WTA Race to the YEC, all Suicide Pools, and Fantasy Tennis, but I'm currently sixth and in contention to reach the final eight here?

Only two more to go!

Maybe I should join ADAM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3mlm View Post
    What? I'm doing terrible in the Prediction Contest, the WTA Race to the YEC, all Suicide Pools, and Fantasy Tennis, but I'm currently sixth and in contention to reach the final eight here?

Only two more to go!

Maybe I should join ADAM.

All you need to do is add it to your sig!
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Just Madrid and Paris to go?

Gotta gain 10 points each time then!
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12