Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TFT: THRNY Scoreboard

TAT FANTASY TENNIS: THRNY SCOREBOARD

After Week 1, Kandi and Jack jump out to the early lead, followed by MysterX in third! But several people are hot on their tails!

Congratulations to our early leaders!

If you believe your score is incorrect, please PM me and we'll straighten things out. But these scores have been triple-checked.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Re: TFT: THRNY Scoreboard

Allez kandi, Jack and mysterX!!
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Congrats to the three leaders, but a specially big nod to our own ADAM member Jack who's in second!

Go ADAM!!!
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    Congrats to the three leaders, but a specially big nod to our own ADAM member Jack who's in second!

Go ADAM!!!
    He is actually tied for first.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    He is actually tied for first.
    right you are. More the reason to celebrate
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

woohoooo- would you believe I almost didn't enter this contest, since I am such a washout on predictions usually -- at the last minute I threw together a team that was playing at Indy, and not planning on making any subs for Toronto. Will just see what the wind casts for this week.

Congrats Jack and MysterX for joining me at the top of the heap - for this week anyway!!!

Stupid Simon. Harumph!

Congrats to the leaders!

At #15, I'm assuming I'm the worst-performing Simon-picker. Not bad! But I keep doubting myself if replacing him for this week would be a good decision as I still feel indebted to him for my TSIP silver.. These substitutions always make me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by e11even View Post
    At #15, I'm assuming I'm the worst-performing Simon-picker. Not bad! But I keep doubting myself if replacing him for this week would be a good decision as I still feel indebted to him for my TSIP silver.. These substitutions always make me crazy!
    LOL! It's not like he's going to call you or something. "e11even, what the f#*&? I helped you get a medal!"

Deleted - I'm a fool!
    My Beloved Mother

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    LOL! It's not like he's going to call you or something. "e11even, what the f#*&? I helped you get a medal!"
    I know! But sometimes I just have that crazy feeling..

Quote Originally Posted by e11even View Post
    I know! But sometimes I just have that crazy feeling..
    Who knows? Maybe he would. I've always wondered how much players look at tennis sites to see if they're being talked about. I definitely would if I were a pro.

Well, it's nice to be tied in first, however briefly. But it's still way too early. I figure there are two general strategies to use in the Men's Fantasy Leagues:
    Option 1 - Consider Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic as the obvious 1, 2, 3 and throw all your points their way, leaving you with few points remaining to spend on others; or
    Option 2 - Figure that there's no way RF, RN, and ND will be the final three at all the events they enter, so just pick one or two of them and get creative with your remaining points.

I went with Option 2 this time because I've been screwed on Option 1 before (maybe last year in Cincy, when Nadal and Djokovic lost their openers?).

But I had no idea which player to drop. I ended up excluding Nadal for no other reason than he's played more matches than the other two, and has a pre-existing injury with his knees. But then I wouldn't be surprised if he took one or two of the HRNY events.
    The Adventures of Pete and Pete: Mom

TAT FANTASY TENNIS: THRNY SCOREBOARD (after Toronto)

A change of the guard atop the ATP rankings comes ever closer, while a BIG change atop THRtNY ranking is already a reality after Rafa's win in Toronto. Beaujarkko and waylandboy have smashed their way past the 400-points mark, while nelslus is a second serve ahead of Scotty (who has this week's highest score!)! Well done you four!!

If you believe your score to be incorrect, pm Dryrunguy or Oploskoffie and we'll look at that as soon as possible.

Now then... Time for Cincinnati. Allez!!
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Oh boy. Now the pressure's really on. I've never even come close to doing well in FT.
    I'll miss you!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast