Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Spin 3

Re: Top Spin 3

Quote Originally Posted by kayce View Post
    The only bad part I see is that there is no left-handed setting!
    Speaking of left handers, I find it annoying that Monica Seles hits with one hand so much on the forehand in this game.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Blog Entries

Just got it today for the Wii and my first thoughts are that it is ok. I don't like how slow the game is. Also, I keep hitting slice forehands instead of actual top spin. But besides that its good.

mmmm8 is my hero!
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kayce View Post
    The only bad part I see is that there is no left-handed setting!
    My friend that played with me is left handed and had no issue with it at all.

Hold on when you get love and let go when you give it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tscott415 View Post
    Ahh ok, thats good. Top Spin 2 just became pointless after a while
    We just rented Top Spin 2 for wii and we must've had the sensor thing set up all wrong because it was so awful and pointless we couldn't control a thing. It should've come with a warning it was so bad. Plain old wii tennis is more fun.

Dear Diary,

I just got a PS3 and Virtua Tennis and cannot stop playing. Please help.

Bea

P.S. Why is Vaidisova always the final opponent and the toughest one to get past?

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bea26 View Post
    Dear Diary,

Bea

P.S. Why is Vaidisova always the final opponent and the toughest one to get past?
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post

Really, she should play every match via video game. Her movement, volleys and shot selection are unparalleled.

Dear Diary,

Bea

Virtua Tennis 3 is just insanely fun. I've played close to 1000 matches online. It's just out of control.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    Virtua Tennis 3 is just insanely fun. I've played close to 1000 matches online. It's just out of control.
    I have to say personally beating Fed in a tournament did make me feel a little special.

Not sure where else to put this...

Virtua Tennis 2009

Almost a year later, and this game still sucks. Tennis Elbow is the way to go.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Almost a year later, and this game still sucks. Tennis Elbow is the way to go.
    Wait Virtua Tennis sucks? I love it! What's Tennis Elbow?

Wait Virtua Tennis sucks? I love it! What's Tennis Elbow?
    No, sorry, Top Spin 3 sucks!

Tennis Elbow is a PC/Mac tennis game that rocks--best tennis game I've played. You can have a whole career arc if you want, starting out playing futures and working your way up the ranks. You can download it for about $25, but the good times you'll have are priceless. If you don't have it yet, you're missing out.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    No, sorry, Top Spin 3 sucks!

Tennis Elbow is a PC/Mac tennis game that rocks--best tennis game I've played. You can have a whole career arc if you want, starting out playing futures and working your way up the ranks. You can download it for about $25, but the good times you'll have are priceless. If you don't have it yet, you're missing out.
    I was gonna say. We rented Top Spin 3 and it gathered dust for a week. Waste! I'll sniff out TE.

Not sure where else to put this...

Virtua Tennis 2009
    I'm very very excited about this game too, of course. I think it comes out on May 15th or so. Nicole Vaidisova is STILL in the game for some unfathomable reason.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast