Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hamburg Scores for "Run to the Masters" contest

Run to the Masters Scores: Updated for Hamburg

Munchin with the lead Kayce and Martini tied for second!

Next stop the French Open!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Hamburg Scores for "Run to the Masters" contest

I'm doing really crappy. I need a monstrous French Open. But seeing as most everyone is going to pick the same guys I do...
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

I just came from WTA contest where I'm leading. This is now a huge bummer.

Oh well. Once I'm the only one who guesses that Davydenko beats Almagro in the final I'll catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post

I just came from WTA contest where I'm leading. This is now a huge bummer.

Oh well. Once I'm the only one who guesses that Davydenko beats Almagro in the final I'll catch up.
    So you are better with the Ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    As am I.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    (I do know a lot more about the WTA.)

Actually, it's funny you should mention that. I recently had to interview people about me (called 360 degree feedback, for a management/leadership class). One of the people I interviewed was my Dad. He said one of my strengths was friendliness, and he said "particularly with women." I laughed my ass off.

I keep forgetting what this is and I keep thinking there's been some clerical error that has me doing well in a contest that I forgot to enter. I used to have such a good memory too.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Whoa! I had the complete opposite thing happen to me, Charlie. I came back from the women where I'm doing badly (and oddly enough, I know more about the women than I do the men), and I come here to learn that I'm in the top 7!
    Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    I keep forgetting what this is and I keep thinking there's been some clerical error that has me doing well in a contest that I forgot to enter. I used to have such a good memory too.
    lol I think GVGirl has explained this a lot already. But I'll attempt to explain it..

Basically..this is how it works: (from the Run to the ATP masters 2008-overview thread)

"Think that you can master the Masters Race? Then join in our second year of the "Run to the Masters" 2008 contest.

Using your prediction scores from the tournaments in the race including the majors and the ATP Masters series events throughout the year, the best 8 advance to predict the end of the year masters event!

The winner of the year end tournament will be crowned TAT Masters Champion for 2008!
    "

Basically, the contest uses your scores from predictions from the atp masters events (and Grand slams) and adds them all up. If you look at your Hamburg scores in the predictions thread, they'll be the same as the Hamburg scores here....except this one adds all of your atp masters series tournament and grand slam points together. It's almost like a cumulative thing, but only for masters series events and grand slams.....

right, GVG?
    Last edited by Jay; 05-19-2008 at 04:09 AM.