Agree Agree:  72
Likes Likes:  106
Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 27177227252267273274275276277
Results 4,141 to 4,145 of 4145

Re: Talk about Rankings (TAR :))

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say Domi is done (she seems a step slower and her game relies a lot on her speed), Kerber is ranked right about at her talent level now (she played out of her mind last year, and there was no way she could sustain it), and that Radwanska will be back in or near the top 10 by the end of next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    See, I think Radwanska is going the way of Jankovic and phasing out. But I've been wrong about her every step of the way.
    I feel the same way about Radwanska. In interviews, she seems somewhat resigned to losing a lot more often. I can see her having an occasional bump with a good result, but I'd be surprised to see her get back into the top 15.

Cibulkova seems bored. She was extremely frustrated by a few losses at the beginning of the year and said something like "What's the point if I can't keep improving?" I think her motivation is gone for now.

Kerber's normal ranking was in the 9-12 range before her incredible 2016. I'm pretty confident she'll get back in that range.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    Borna Coric has a website with live WTA rankings?
    LOL the owner of the website is a fan
    Last edited by omess; 10-18-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    See, I think Radwanska is going the way of Jankovic and phasing out. But I've been wrong about her every step of the way.
    People are definitely on to her game, so she'll need a few tweaks to her game to make it happen.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I feel the same way about Radwanska. In interviews, she seems somewhat resigned to losing a lot more often. I can see her having an occasional bump with a good result, but I'd be surprised to see her get back into the top 15.

Cibulkova seems bored. She was extremely frustrated by a few losses at the beginning of the year and said something like "What's the point if I can't keep improving?" I think her motivation is gone for now.

Kerber's normal ranking was in the 9-12 range before her incredible 2016. I'm pretty confident she'll get back in that range.
    We have flip flopped feelings about Kerber and Radwanska. I don't think Kerber will ever rise to the occasion again. Every time I watch her play, I'm stunned that she was ever even in the 9-12 range, let alone #1 with two slams.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    People are definitely on to her game, so she'll need a few tweaks to her game to make it happen.
    I think Radwanska is slowing down, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 27177227252267273274275276277