• ITF

by Published on 07-21-2014 12:10 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. ITF
    ITF Logo

ITF BEACH TENNIS WORLD TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
    RESULTS Ė 20 JULY
    Please find below Sundayís results from the 2014 ITF Beach Tennis World Team Championship that took place in Moscow, Russia on 17-20 July. Italy, the 2012 champion, regained the title with a 2-0 victory over defending champion Brazil. A total of 24 teams took part in the third edition of the event.

The Team Championship is a mixed competition in which nations compete against each other on a knock-out basis. Each team is comprised of two men and two women, with ties consisting of a menís doubles, womenís doubles and mixed doubles rubber.

The Team Championship joins the individual ITF Beach Tennis World Championships as the flagship events on the ITF Beach Tennis Tour. Since the launch of the Tour in 2008, worldwide participation has continued to grow each year. The 2014 Tour will see around 200 events held in 37 countries, while 54 nations are currently represented in the ITF Beach Tennis World Rankings.

For news and completed scores, please visit the ITF Beach Tennis website: www.itftennis.com/beachtennis

Results

Final

(2) ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

Deuce*

Re: Covid19 & Tennis

^ Gee, with cliffhanger results like that, I can understand why they let him play despite the positive tests... The fans are sure to pack in for his riveting

Deuce* Today, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    Deuce*

Re: Great Racquets. Final Thoughts

I predict that no pro player will use it.
    Some might, however, use their own custom frame that is painted to look like the V13 . It all

Deuce* Today, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    Deuce*

Re: Injury and Illness

Yeah, she probably wants to get back on the court and play. But who knows, really? Who knows how much honest effort she's making to return? Maybe she's

Deuce* Today, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    Jeff in TX

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Pretty stylish for Konta

Jeff in TX Today, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Miles

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

But you're not worthy enough to have anything named after you. Just BJK is.

Miles Today, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

On Courage and tennis

The 2020 U.S. Open menís final has been universally decried as an abomination of the sport, a very sad match played at one of the gameís finest venues. Everybody is calling both players involved in...

ponchi101 09-15-2020 02:00 PM
    ponchi101

On tolerating intolerance

Do you tolerate intolerance? The question begins to take more and more relevance as one sees how intolerance is gaining ground in many places and even in day to day thinking. Intolerance imposes...

ponchi101 07-09-2020 04:02 PM
    mick1303

My tennis database

I didn't realize how dependent on the constant flow of tennis results I became. That is, until this flow stopped. To entertain myself, I turned to the past again. At first I touched pre-Open results...

mick1303 05-02-2020 08:55 AM
    ponchi101

On Covid-19. II

Proof me wrong.
    As we have reached the end of the first four months of 2020 more data have been inserted in the analysis of the COVID Pandemic. And the data keep getting worse.
    A recent article in...

ponchi101 04-30-2020 10:11 AM
    ponchi101

On Covid-19

I don't want to monopolize the thread.
    ---0---
    As we approach the end of the first 1/3 of the year, the official count of COVID deaths stands at a bit below 200,000 (it will pass that by this...

ponchi101 04-25-2020 08:41 AM