• patrick

There is no available content written by patrick
  • Recent Forum Posts

liam_valid

Re: Slams Ranking

US Open-I feel like the players play their best here, less major surprises, and I love the night matches. The start of play in New York is roughly as

liam_valid Yesterday, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    the Moz

1. Wimbledon - tennis how it should be played.
    2. US Open - night matches.
    3. Australian Open - time zone difference kicks my ass every fortnight.

the Moz Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    Charlie02123

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Lol. You guys rang?

For the record, I did sign up for an official ITF PIN in 2012. The cost was $50 for the year. I entered 5 tournaments

Charlie02123 Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    JTContinental

For running suicide pools:

1 US Open (easy to be timely and more interactive for me plus I have a whole year's worth of material to work

JTContinental Yesterday, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    JTContinental

1 Wimbledon--I like the quick points and close sets, and I feel this surface requires the most tennis talent to win on it

2 Australian

JTContinental Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. II

However, the welcomed feeling of relief does not come without some perks being lost. The first one is my status. I have been degraded to a normal existence of a laborer. I have, like many a mighty...

ponchi101 Yesterday 10:05 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. I

For the last year I have been, once again, subject to the almost unbearable torture of not existing to the world. I have been continuously, exclusively, maniacally looking for a job that has not come...

ponchi101 07-21-2019 09:19 AM
    ponchi101

The Wrong Shot

Two weeks of Grand Slam tennis provides with a lot of TV coverage of a lot of matches. There are plenty of commentators, which can be divided into two camps: former professional players that have...

ponchi101 06-11-2019 07:43 AM
    ponchi101

On Georgia

Georgia the state, not the Caucasian Republic, is a fine representation of America. A place where a gorgeous geographical environment meets the ocean and the first mountains in the East. It is filled...

ponchi101 05-10-2019 10:09 AM
    ponchi101

On the most important thing

A dear friend recently contacted me after a few years of disconnection, to ask how things were going. I replied that things were going alright with the exception of something that was of real...

ponchi101 04-18-2019 09:42 AM