• patrick

There is no available content written by patrick
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jeff in TX

Re: '20 AO Day 5 OoP & Discussion

Deuce, thanks for the link! I'm not sure I know enough to form an opinion, but I appreciate knowing what the discussion is about.

Jeff in TX Today, 01:16 PM Go to last post
    nelslus

Re: '20 AO Day 8 OoP & Discussion

LOL, I suspect that we all are majorly sleep-deprived. I've been making bizarre little typing errors like crazy lately, for example. So, no serious

nelslus Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    nelslus

AND, btw, my partner John reminded me that Medina Garrigues got crap for similarly trying to "fluff" the tennis balls in a match against Serena

nelslus Today, 12:27 PM Go to last post
    nelslus

I totally agree. That he's been doing this (a lot?) before doesn't make it right.

Look, this issue doesn't need to be a big deal. It's

nelslus Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    Ti-Amie

Re: '20 AO Day 8 OoP & Discussion

Nelslus is correct. This is Day 8. It's all starting to run together now...

Sorry for the confusion

Ti-Amie Today, 11:58 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (4)

A peculiar tradition in South America is that one of setting up small shrines on the sides of roads, where an accident has taken the life of a loved one. You can see them in almost all countries,...

ponchi101 01-08-2020 05:12 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (3)

The Ministerio de Obras Publicas (Ministry of Public Works, a common way in South America to designate the institution that in theory builds public structures) is located in a peculiar location. It...

ponchi101 01-01-2020 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (2)

New York city maybe prides itself of being the city that never sleeps, a place where everything is open 24 hours a day. The subway always runs, the hot dog vendors are always running. Money is being...

ponchi101 12-27-2019 05:38 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (1)

If you walk the business blocks of downtown Buenos Aires, you may bump into La Morada. It is a small indistinct locale, at least 75 years old, with an old wooden door that gives you no previews of...

ponchi101 12-25-2019 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. END

I sit at the Nene Theresa airport. It is early in the morning and I wait for my plane to land, turnaround and take me back home. As I suspected, the Nene Theresa is clean and shiny but at this time...

ponchi101 09-22-2019 07:55 AM