• patrick

There is no available content written by patrick
  • Recent Forum Posts

ponchi101

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

You know I don't want to spar with you, Patty, but I am on the other side. I am so glad this is not a space for pure tennis talk. I value the opinions

ponchi101 Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Pattyfan

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

I don't know anything about the ESPN board and I'm sorry that this place has ended up having conversations which are causing you (and others) to have

Pattyfan Today, 08:26 AM Go to last post
    ponchi101

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Sure. He is a prick.
    Then he offers to deliver food to people during a pandemic? He pulls over and helps two strangers fix a flat tire? He is friends

ponchi101 Today, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    the Moz

Nick Kyrgios is uber talented at playing the game of tennis. However, he is incapable of managing ANY aspect of the game except cashing a pay cheque.

the Moz Today, 06:02 AM Go to last post
    ptmcmahon

Why is she standing like that?

ptmcmahon Today, 05:43 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

The great ones don't jitterbug

I wrote this piece in 2011, but never posted it. Therefore, my excuses if the names are by now outdated, but the concept remains.

---0---
    I was subject during a recent tennis broadcast to the...

ponchi101 03-27-2020 09:31 AM
    ponchi101

The dumbest shot

The story made it to some tennis magazine.
    Andre Agassi went to an amusement park while playing the Cincinnati Open and got into a batting cage. The attendant set it to a moderate pace, which Agassi...

ponchi101 03-01-2020 08:25 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (5)

It rains in the desert.
    I came to these prairies in 2011, to a project called Las Carceles. It translates to The Prisons, and the legend I was told was that in the past the rulers of this country...

ponchi101 01-29-2020 04:00 PM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (4)

A peculiar tradition in South America is that one of setting up small shrines on the sides of roads, where an accident has taken the life of a loved one. You can see them in almost all countries,...

ponchi101 01-08-2020 04:12 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (3)

The Ministerio de Obras Publicas (Ministry of Public Works, a common way in South America to designate the institution that in theory builds public structures) is located in a peculiar location. It...

ponchi101 01-01-2020 02:14 PM