• chaitu341

There is no available content written by chaitu341
  • Recent Forum Posts

MeganFernandez

Re: RG '16 Day 6 OoP & Discussion

Sure, it must be incredibly difficult to accept that you can no longer do the one thing you have always done. Especially when you're still winning tournaments

MeganFernandez Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    GlennHarman

Re: Tennis, Random Random

I have a question: How are mixed doubles teams picked for the Olympics? I thought of this because I noticed that Bob Bryan and Coco V. are playing

GlennHarman Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Ti-Amie

Hannah Wilks ‏@newballsplease 12m12 minutes ago
    Murray on ITV: 'I knew he'd been struggling with the wrist ... He was grimacing sometimes

Ti-Amie Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    dryrunguy

I hope you saw the point where they were both fell at the same time during a rally and Strycova managed to hit two shots and Radwanska one while sitting

dryrunguy Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    ponchi101

I don't know, Dry. He has a lover. And I think that he is like Roger. They maybe don't say it, but they do love this sport.
    Not so say, you don't

ponchi101 Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Player Piano. A re-visit

The book has aged considerably. Not the contents, the words or the ideas but the actual, physical book. The pages have turned yellow and the paperback cover has developed those little wrinkles that...

ponchi101 05-09-2016 09:57 AM
    ponchi101

The Sentinels Part II (Fiction)

Slowly, people around the world began to look at the Sentinels as something to be studied, and their amazing properties began to show. As those in Mecca would attest, the Sentinels made no noise upon...

ponchi101 04-15-2016 12:14 PM
    ponchi101

The Sentinels Part I (fiction)

Nobody really knows when the first Sentinel appeared but it is safe to assume that it was at midnight on the night of April 15th, 2016. Midnight across the world, that is, as the strange artifacts...

ponchi101 04-15-2016 12:13 PM
    ponchi101

On 3 Pointers

Amid the barrage of long distance shots that Stephen Curry and the rest of the Golden State Warriors have been burying with the precision of a laser guided missile this season, some old timers have...

ponchi101 03-15-2016 03:01 PM
    munchin

The 8th Annual Munchie Awards; or 2015 in review

Because it's Oscar time and there's perfectly good thunder to be stolen (and because I Can. Not. Help. Myself. ) it's time to look back at 2015 film through the lens of...ME!!!!! That's...

munchin 02-27-2016 11:13 AM