• mmmm8

There is no available content written by mmmm8
  • Recent Forum Posts

JTContinental

Re: '20 AO Day 5 OoP & Discussion

I think Gauff will lose to Osaka, but since they’ve played before, I don’t think she’ll get creamed

JTContinental Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
    Pattyfan

Re: Racket Bracket

I just checked my standings. It's really telling that in the women's bracket I have 69 points but am ranked number 367 but in the men's bracket I have

Pattyfan Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    Charlie02123

Re: '20 AO Day 5 OoP & Discussion

I'm not necessarily saying each match will be competitive, but the star line up is huge. Barty-Serena-Djokovic-Osaka-Federer is a nutso ticket. What

Charlie02123 Today, 12:28 PM Go to last post
    MeganFernandez

Re: '20 AO Day 4 OoP & Discussion

I swear he wasn't doing the exaggerated forehand against Felix... anyone else notice?

MeganFernandez Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    MeganFernandez

Re: '20 AO Day 4 OoP & Discussion

We know how he blew that $7 million

MeganFernandez Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (4)

A peculiar tradition in South America is that one of setting up small shrines on the sides of roads, where an accident has taken the life of a loved one. You can see them in almost all countries,...

ponchi101 01-08-2020 05:12 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (3)

The Ministerio de Obras Publicas (Ministry of Public Works, a common way in South America to designate the institution that in theory builds public structures) is located in a peculiar location. It...

ponchi101 01-01-2020 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (2)

New York city maybe prides itself of being the city that never sleeps, a place where everything is open 24 hours a day. The subway always runs, the hot dog vendors are always running. Money is being...

ponchi101 12-27-2019 05:38 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (1)

If you walk the business blocks of downtown Buenos Aires, you may bump into La Morada. It is a small indistinct locale, at least 75 years old, with an old wooden door that gives you no previews of...

ponchi101 12-25-2019 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. END

I sit at the Nene Theresa airport. It is early in the morning and I wait for my plane to land, turnaround and take me back home. As I suspected, the Nene Theresa is clean and shiny but at this time...

ponchi101 09-22-2019 07:55 AM