There is no available content written by dryrunguy
  • Recent Forum Posts

MeganFernandez

Re: Talk about Rankings (TAR :))

She'll win the French.

MeganFernandez Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    MeganFernandez

Re: '20 AO Day 10 OoP & Discussion

I know itís the sweat and lights, but Boy Bandís legs look like they are waxed.

Happy for him.

Sent from my iPhone

MeganFernandez Today, 06:05 AM Go to last post
    liam_valid

A lot of shots early in the match where he has hit a desperate defensive lob that has gone behind Rafa or landed on the baseline. But I guess heís playing

liam_valid Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
    Drop-shot

I hate to go this route, but man, has he hit a lot of net cords than went his way.

Drop-shot Today, 05:16 AM Go to last post
    Drop-shot

I'm not saying that he can't... but if Thiem's level doesn't drop I think Rafa won't be able to turn it around.

In the back of my

Drop-shot Today, 04:49 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (4)

A peculiar tradition in South America is that one of setting up small shrines on the sides of roads, where an accident has taken the life of a loved one. You can see them in almost all countries,...

ponchi101 01-08-2020 05:12 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (3)

The Ministerio de Obras Publicas (Ministry of Public Works, a common way in South America to designate the institution that in theory builds public structures) is located in a peculiar location. It...

ponchi101 01-01-2020 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (2)

New York city maybe prides itself of being the city that never sleeps, a place where everything is open 24 hours a day. The subway always runs, the hot dog vendors are always running. Money is being...

ponchi101 12-27-2019 05:38 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (1)

If you walk the business blocks of downtown Buenos Aires, you may bump into La Morada. It is a small indistinct locale, at least 75 years old, with an old wooden door that gives you no previews of...

ponchi101 12-25-2019 03:14 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. END

I sit at the Nene Theresa airport. It is early in the morning and I wait for my plane to land, turnaround and take me back home. As I suspected, the Nene Theresa is clean and shiny but at this time...

ponchi101 09-22-2019 07:55 AM