• dryrunguy

There is no available content written by dryrunguy
  • Recent Forum Posts

suliso

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

In this regard don't you think her personal life mirrors that of Kim Clijsters? First a long term relationship with another superstar athlete, then a

suliso Today, 04:25 AM Go to last post
    GlennHarman

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Also, looking back, I'm really happy, for Caroline, that she wised up and got over that desire to marry Rory McIlroy before it was too late. I'm pretty

GlennHarman Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    GlennHarman

Re: Olympic Tennis Tokyo 7/23 - 8/2 2020

What about the Bondarenko women? Don't we need them to help us with our pools?

GH

GlennHarman Today, 03:30 AM Go to last post
    JTContinental

Don't they just give the WCs to Stefanie Voegele and Veronica Cepede Royg every Olympics?

JTContinental Today, 02:15 AM Go to last post
    Charlie02123

For the men, Del Potro and Murray are the only possibilities.

Del Potro is #123, but he's the Argentine #7. (The Argentine #4 is currently

Charlie02123 Today, 01:03 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. END

I sit at the Nene Theresa airport. It is early in the morning and I wait for my plane to land, turnaround and take me back home. As I suspected, the Nene Theresa is clean and shiny but at this time...

ponchi101 09-22-2019 07:55 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. XIX

I spend my last afternoon in Albania roaming the streets of downtown Tirana.
    As I was driven there I could see a more modern side of the country. The road became a serviceable two lane highway, with...

ponchi101 09-21-2019 08:41 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. XVIII

And on my last Sunday in Berat I went to church.
    I woke up early and strolled the same boulevard that on every night is full of people, teeming with excitement and joy. But in the early hours of the...

ponchi101 09-19-2019 08:30 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. XVII

There is no discrimination in discriminating. Everybody can do it and everybody is actually very good at it.
    The company I work with is French. We are joined to an Italian outfit and the supervisory...

ponchi101 09-17-2019 08:17 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. XVI

But what about this thing that I do? This thing that I and my friends do.
    I start talking with one of the old guys (older than me, that is, as I am already a senior in these matters) and we talk...

ponchi101 09-15-2019 09:05 AM