There is no available content written by liam_valid
  • Recent Forum Posts

JazzNU

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Maria Sakkari on the cover of Downtown Magazine Greece

JazzNU Today, 03:44 PM Go to last post
    jazzyg

Re: ATP M1000 WTA P5 Cincinnati 8/11 - 8/18 2019

If Kuznetsova draws a no-name in the first round of the U.S. Open, she is going to take out a significant portion of the survivor pool.

jazzyg Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    JTContinental

Re: ATP WTA GS US Open 8/26 - 9/8 2019

They also do that on a small scale with college basketball, but mainly just with one particular ref ("TV" Ted Valentine).

Personally,

JTContinental Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    Miles

As someone who has had to move actors around the world with work visas, I just wouldn't assume it was the embassy's fault -- even if that is the official

Miles Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    Pattyfan

I assume it isn't known to anyone but the idiots in the US Embassy in Moscow why Kuznetsova wasn't issued a visa when she applied for it. What total BS.

Pattyfan Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VIII

A few days later I travel to Fier, a small town (is there any other kind of town in Albania?) northwest of Berat. It is only 45 minutes and we need to source some equipment from there so I am in...

ponchi101 08-15-2019 12:07 PM
    winston

Winston has passed away.

[COLOR=#1C1E21][FONT=Helvetica][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]It is with heavy hearts that Alvena’s family announces her passing. It was such a gift to have her in our lives, she’ll be...

winston 08-13-2019 09:07 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VII

I will find out that most of the food in Berat is like that. There are small markets around town but most of the fruits and veggies are locally grown and farmed by the owners, who then go to town and...

ponchi101 08-11-2019 12:38 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VI

I am a man of gastronomical fortune. Through my life I have found myself in some places and situations in which the most delicious food has been served to me. And mind you, I have been fortunate in...

ponchi101 08-04-2019 09:49 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. V

I am later told that the real Berat is just simply down the road. We, the company, have done what so many times I have seen before. We have taken a hotel in town and rented almost all of its rooms,...

ponchi101 08-01-2019 10:40 AM