• TennisAnyone74

There is no available content written by TennisAnyone74
  • Recent Forum Posts

JazzNU

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Cahill has been there all week, not just for the festival, and practiced with her. Maybe it'll make a difference.

JazzNU Today, 07:44 AM Go to last post
    Ti-Amie

Cahill was there too.

Ti-Amie Today, 07:15 AM Go to last post
    ponchi101

Re: '19 ATP 250 WTA Int'l S-Hertogenbosch 6/10-6/16 2019

Plus a lot of us had Bertens in our Green Acres teams.
    So you guys got it. Riske won. One of those crazy tennis matches: the winner had fewer points,

ponchi101 Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    Martini4me

Re: ATP 250 Stuttgart 6/10 - 6/16 2019

We just started watching the final, and my wife saw Berrettini and said, "Oh, it's this guy. I'm not sure I'm cheering for Felix in this match any

Martini4me Today, 06:27 AM Go to last post
    skatingfan

Simona Halep @Simona_Halep
    What a special night at Sports Festival in Cluj! We had a fantastic time, full of fun and laughter - thanks for coming

skatingfan Today, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

The Wrong Shot

Two weeks of Grand Slam tennis provides with a lot of TV coverage of a lot of matches. There are plenty of commentators, which can be divided into two camps: former professional players that have...

ponchi101 06-11-2019 07:43 AM
    ponchi101

On Georgia

Georgia the state, not the Caucasian Republic, is a fine representation of America. A place where a gorgeous geographical environment meets the ocean and the first mountains in the East. It is filled...

ponchi101 05-10-2019 10:09 AM
    ponchi101

On the most important thing

A dear friend recently contacted me after a few years of disconnection, to ask how things were going. I replied that things were going alright with the exception of something that was of real...

ponchi101 04-18-2019 09:42 AM
    munchin

Why Bohemian Rhapsody is actually the best film of the year

[SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman]Just to be contrarian, let's take a minute to list the reasons why Bohemian Rhapsody, despite all the blowback, is the pinnacle of filmmaking in 2018:

Haha, just...

munchin 02-24-2019 03:51 PM
    ponchi101

Farewell, Nemo

In 1984, Milos Forman released AMADEUS, a movie that went on to receive awards and prizes all over the world. The film (based on a fictional play written by Peter Schaffer) told the story of the...

ponchi101 01-09-2019 12:50 PM