• Kirkus

Published on 06-26-2014 11:04 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. USTA
    USTA Logo

Five additional Sectional Qualifying Tournaments were completed this week, advancing 20 additional players to the 2014 US Open National Playoffs – Men’s, Women’s and Mixed Doubles Championships in August. Below are the winners from each event.

USTA Northern California – Chamisal Tennis & Fitness Club; Salinas, Calif.

MEN’S SINGLES: David Hsu, 18, San Jose, Calif.
    --- Hsu will be competing for Stanford starting next fall. He won the 2013 state Central Coast Section tennis singles title in California while in high school.

WOMEN’S SINGLES: Michaela Gordon, 14, Saratoga, Calif.
    --- Gordon is a standout junior player, who reached the semifinals of the Easter Bowl in 2013 and 2014. She has also competed in the qualifying or main draw of all four junior Grand Slam events, advancing to the third round of the junior US Open last year. She has ranked as high as No. 56 in ...
    Published on 06-17-2014 11:10 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. USTA
    USTA Logo

The USTA Eastern, USTA Southern California and USTA New England Sectional Qualifying Tournaments were completed this weekend, advancing 12 additional players to the 2014 US Open National Playoffs – Men’s, Women’s and Mixed Doubles Championships in August. Below are the winners from each event.

USTA Eastern – USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center; Flushing, N.Y.
  • Recent Forum Posts

MeganFernandez

Re: ATP WTA GS US Open 8/26 - 9/8 2019

Hopefully both she and Osaka will have a stock answer so people get the message - let it go. "It's in the past. I've moved on. It's not affecting

MeganFernandez Today, 06:13 AM Go to last post
    Charlie02123

I'm not dismissing it at all. Like I said, it's a massive story, and Serena was talking about it recently. I'm just not rushing to watch the video.

Charlie02123 Today, 01:56 AM Go to last post
    skatingfan

I'm sorry to say I had to google Hailey Baptiste. I completely missed the win over Keys in Washington, though to be fair to myself, it was two days before

skatingfan Yesterday, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    skatingfan

Re: Tennis Coaching Merry-Go-Round

Pretty sure it's Mrs. Shapovalova.

skatingfan Yesterday, 09:01 PM Go to last post
    Ti-Amie

Re: ATP 250 W-S 8/19 - 8/25 2019

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 Day 5

Center Court Starts At 3:00 Pm

(12) Casper Ruud
    VS Steve Johnson
    Followed By
    (13)

Ti-Amie Yesterday, 07:45 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VIII

A few days later I travel to Fier, a small town (is there any other kind of town in Albania?) northwest of Berat. It is only 45 minutes and we need to source some equipment from there so I am in...

ponchi101 08-15-2019 12:07 PM
    winston

Winston has passed away.

[COLOR=#1C1E21][FONT=Helvetica][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]It is with heavy hearts that Alvena’s family announces her passing. It was such a gift to have her in our lives, she’ll be...

winston 08-13-2019 09:07 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VII

I will find out that most of the food in Berat is like that. There are small markets around town but most of the fruits and veggies are locally grown and farmed by the owners, who then go to town and...

ponchi101 08-11-2019 12:38 PM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. VI

I am a man of gastronomical fortune. Through my life I have found myself in some places and situations in which the most delicious food has been served to me. And mind you, I have been fortunate in...

ponchi101 08-04-2019 09:49 AM
    ponchi101

Logbook to the middle ages. V

I am later told that the real Berat is just simply down the road. We, the company, have done what so many times I have seen before. We have taken a hotel in town and rented almost all of its rooms,...

ponchi101 08-01-2019 10:40 AM