There is no available content written by DdVogt
  • Recent Forum Posts

suliso

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

She fits in perfectly well with every other 17 year old in Mallorca

suliso Yesterday, 11:04 PM Go to last post
    JTContinental

This looks to be just about the last place that I would want to celebrate anything.

JTContinental Yesterday, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    JazzNU

If it helps, she tagged it as REBEL and based on another tag, she was in Toronto for her birthday.

JazzNU Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    JTContinental

Re: Talk about Rankings (TAR :))

Every time I see that list, I get pissed all over again about half the people that were ranked #1 longer than Venus.

Also, I had already

JTContinental Yesterday, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Re: ATP 250 WTA P Eastbourne 6/24-6/30 2019

They were both given the latest start times because they are coming from Mallorca. Tournament a week before a slam, so main draw play began today. Round

JazzNU Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

The Wrong Shot

Two weeks of Grand Slam tennis provides with a lot of TV coverage of a lot of matches. There are plenty of commentators, which can be divided into two camps: former professional players that have...

ponchi101 06-11-2019 07:43 AM
    ponchi101

On Georgia

Georgia the state, not the Caucasian Republic, is a fine representation of America. A place where a gorgeous geographical environment meets the ocean and the first mountains in the East. It is filled...

ponchi101 05-10-2019 10:09 AM
    ponchi101

On the most important thing

A dear friend recently contacted me after a few years of disconnection, to ask how things were going. I replied that things were going alright with the exception of something that was of real...

ponchi101 04-18-2019 09:42 AM
    munchin

Why Bohemian Rhapsody is actually the best film of the year

[SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman]Just to be contrarian, let's take a minute to list the reasons why Bohemian Rhapsody, despite all the blowback, is the pinnacle of filmmaking in 2018:

Haha, just...

munchin 02-24-2019 03:51 PM
    ponchi101

Farewell, Nemo

In 1984, Milos Forman released AMADEUS, a movie that went on to receive awards and prizes all over the world. The film (based on a fictional play written by Peter Schaffer) told the story of the...

ponchi101 01-09-2019 12:50 PM