• Moose

There is no available content written by Moose
  • Recent Forum Posts

JazzNU

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Domi has a pregnancy cover shoot. And she has one picture up from it. It's super Kim K. You can't see it if you just visit her IG page (I don't think

JazzNU Yesterday, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Petra Martic has been perfecting her baking while in isolation. She has a few photos up of cooking and baking, looks like a very nice kitchen.

JazzNU Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Aliaksandra Sasnovich

JazzNU Yesterday, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    ponchi101

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

The Miami final would have been today, right? Because it would have been damn good, I bet.
    Not to mention yesterday's final. The women really put

ponchi101 Yesterday, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Re: Covid19 & Tennis

Megan saw it while watching Laver Cup, freeze framed it and posted the picture of it on here herself. But that's part of my point. Megan is part of tennis

JazzNU Yesterday, 07:57 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

The great ones don't jitterbug

I wrote this piece in 2011, but never posted it. Therefore, my excuses if the names are by now outdated, but the concept remains.

---0---
    I was subject during a recent tennis broadcast to the...

ponchi101 03-27-2020 09:31 AM
    ponchi101

The dumbest shot

The story made it to some tennis magazine.
    Andre Agassi went to an amusement park while playing the Cincinnati Open and got into a batting cage. The attendant set it to a moderate pace, which Agassi...

ponchi101 03-01-2020 08:25 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (5)

It rains in the desert.
    I came to these prairies in 2011, to a project called Las Carceles. It translates to The Prisons, and the legend I was told was that in the past the rulers of this country...

ponchi101 01-29-2020 04:00 PM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (4)

A peculiar tradition in South America is that one of setting up small shrines on the sides of roads, where an accident has taken the life of a loved one. You can see them in almost all countries,...

ponchi101 01-08-2020 04:12 AM
    ponchi101

Argentina. Five photos (3)

The Ministerio de Obras Publicas (Ministry of Public Works, a common way in South America to designate the institution that in theory builds public structures) is located in a peculiar location. It...

ponchi101 01-01-2020 02:14 PM