• ptmcmahon

There is no available content written by ptmcmahon
  • Recent Forum Posts

MeganFernandez

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

I don't think there's any connection between the photo shoots and results. Players are used to managing their time with all kinds of off-court activities.

MeganFernandez Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Re: ATP WTA GS Roland Garros 5/20 - 6/9 2019

New Court Simonne-Mathieu, photos posted on IG by photographer Antoine Couvercelle

JazzNU Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    JazzNU

I am loving that Stefanos and Maria are friends. I assume Greece is just loving all this sports excellence at the moment.

JazzNU Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
    JazzNU

Re: ATP WTA GS Roland Garros 5/20 - 6/9 2019

The new Court Chatrier (photo posted by Lucas Pouille, he was the first player to practice on the new court).

JazzNU Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    Ti-Amie

Tsitsipas, Maria Sakkari and Alizé Cornet
    via his Twitter

Ti-Amie Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

ponchi101

On Georgia

Georgia the state, not the Caucasian Republic, is a fine representation of America. A place where a gorgeous geographical environment meets the ocean and the first mountains in the East. It is filled...

ponchi101 05-10-2019 10:09 AM
    ponchi101

On the most important thing

A dear friend recently contacted me after a few years of disconnection, to ask how things were going. I replied that things were going alright with the exception of something that was of real...

ponchi101 04-18-2019 09:42 AM
    munchin

Why Bohemian Rhapsody is actually the best film of the year

[SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman]Just to be contrarian, let's take a minute to list the reasons why Bohemian Rhapsody, despite all the blowback, is the pinnacle of filmmaking in 2018:

Haha, just...

munchin 02-24-2019 03:51 PM
    ponchi101

Farewell, Nemo

In 1984, Milos Forman released AMADEUS, a movie that went on to receive awards and prizes all over the world. The film (based on a fictional play written by Peter Schaffer) told the story of the...

ponchi101 01-09-2019 12:50 PM
    ponchi101

On refugees

Twenty years ago, on the morning of Monday December 7th, the streets of Caracas and almost all major cities in Venezuela were celebrating with joy. The savior we had so long been waiting for had been...

ponchi101 12-07-2018 07:38 AM