Moose - 11
morct - 11
Munchin - 11
SoraOblivion62 - 10
Jessie181 - 9
oohsalmon - 9
dryrunguy - 8
Scotty - 7

Going strictly by number of right choices, it's a three way tie between Craig, shtexas and myself.

Jay
02-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Congrats, JJ, Craig, and Shtexas! :D
:banana:

I didn't do too well :(

shtexas
02-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Good job Craig, JJ and that loser I cannot stomach.

oohsalmon
02-24-2008, 09:07 PM

No need to congratulate me. :cheesy:

jjnow
02-24-2008, 09:07 PM
You rock at Oscars as always, shtexas!

dryrunguy
02-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Well done to craig, JJ and sthexas! And thanks to JJ for scoring it!

Jay
02-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Well done to craig, JJ and sthexas! And thanks to JJ for scoring it!
Indeed! thanks JJ! :)

craighickman
02-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Great job, jj and shtexas!!!

Thanks for scoring the contest, jj.

morct
02-25-2008, 02:31 AM
Well done craig, jj and shtexas. :)

patrick
02-25-2008, 04:57 AM
Congratulations to the winners showing skills other than tennis :)

Moose
02-25-2008, 06:13 AM
Great job everybody!

GVGirl
02-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Congrats to the winners!

oploskoffie
02-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Congrats to Craig, JJ and shtexas! And a big fat thank you for JJ for scoring the predictions on such short notice. :)

dryrunguy
02-25-2008, 10:32 AM
This contest needs some kind of a tiebreaker... Like... Of all the nominees, who will be the first to end up in rehab?

jjnow
02-25-2008, 11:10 AM
This contest needs some kind of a tiebreaker... Like... Of all the nominees, who will be the first to end up in rehab?
LOL.

Had we scored the "Big 6" worth more, shtexas and Craig would have beaten me. I didn't have Marion Cotillard; I went with Julie Christie. shtexas' hunch turned out to be right. I made up ground with things like sound editing/mixing.

Jay
02-25-2008, 04:24 PM

Based on their hideous outfits! :p

I would say...Tilda Swinton and Diablo Cody..or was her name Cody Diablo? I have no idea :p

dryrunguy
02-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Based on their hideous outfits! :p

I would say...Tilda Swinton and Diablo Cody..or was her name Cody Diablo? I have no idea :p

So, whomever finishes higher on the Worst-dressed at the Oscar's list? Aw, we're probably too late for that one. And yes, Diablo Cody would have won. (Someone please tell me that's not her real name... I'm really not familiar with her story... I don't care what I read in the papers, but no one could name a child Cody... It must be a professional name that probably replaced something like "Mildred Jones"...)...

Poor Tilda Swinton is so unattractive that nothing would look good on her. IF I was a famous designer and she came to me saying, "Please design my dress for the Oscars!", I'd have to give her a burlap sack.

To put over her head.

What I don't understand is why she gets naked in about 95% of the movies she does... Her nudity, over and over and over and over and over again, single-handedly ruined Young Adam.

mmmm8
02-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Tilda Swinton has an interesting quality to her (obviously a disinteresting one where Dry is converned), but the dress was scary.

Not as scary as Rebecca Miller's. She looked like an Adamms family Christmas ornament.

I didn't think Diablo Cody's was that bad... for a one-time stripper with a pin-up tatoo on her arm.

Her real name is Brook, Dry. Without an e.

She's is quite interesting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Cody

dryrunguy
02-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Tilda Swinton has an interesting quality to her (obviously a disinteresting one where Dry is converned), but the dress was scary.

Not as scary as Rebecca Miller's. She looked like an Adamms family Christmas ornament.

I didn't think Diablo Cody's was that bad... for a one-time stripper with a pin-up tatoo on her arm.

Her real name is Brook, Dry. Without an e.

She's is quite interesting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Cody

Very intriguing person. Gotta keep track of her.

Is it just me or does it seem like more than the fair share of strippers went to parochial school?

mmmm8
02-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Very intriguing person. Gotta keep track of her.

Is it just me or does it seem like more than the fair share of strippers went to parochial school?

I trust your vast expertise in the subject matter

dryrunguy
02-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I trust your vast expertise in the subject matter

Ouch. I backed into that one. :o

Jay
02-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Poor Tilda Swinton is so unattractive that nothing would look good on her. IF I was a famous designer and she came to me saying, "Please design my dress for the Oscars!", I'd have to give her a burlap sack.

To put over her head.

What I don't understand is why she gets naked in about 95% of the movies she does... Her nudity, over and over and over and over and over again, single-handedly ruined Young Adam.

I think she looks nice here, though :)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/176/tildaswintonzd7.jpg

I don't really think she's unattractive, per se. I just think her hair and the makeup she uses doesn't help soften her face. She needs to be careful with what she uses because, as is often the case, she'll look too "hard"..if that makes sense.

That dress she had at the Oscars, though, gave her no favors :p

oohsalmon
02-25-2008, 09:15 PM
I think she looks nice here, though :)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/176/tildaswintonzd7.jpg

I don't really think she's unattractive, per se. I just think her hair and the makeup she uses doesn't help soften her face. She needs to be careful with what she uses because, as is often the case, she'll look too "hard"..if that makes sense.

That dress she had at the Oscars, though, gave her no favors :p

I think Tilda's whole thing is not wanting to look soft, but rather sharp and dangerous.

nelslus
02-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Ouch. I backed into that one. :o

Tell us something we didn't ALREADY know. :shocked:

SoraOblivion62
02-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I know I'm late to replying but wow.... 10 points! I'm pretty happy with that :P.