PDA

View Full Version : TAT's new content section

Kirkus
11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
One of TAT's areas of focus during 2008 will be on exclusive content. More player interviews, more event coverage, and more articles. Because of this, we have a new content section. All of our content has been copied over to the new section, including some older articles and the lessons and drills that were recently added. I'll soon be removing the boards from our forum that have temporarily housed this content.

The new content section can be found by clicking on "Articles & Interviews" in the black navigation bar above. The link "Improve Your Game" in the same navigation bar now links to the new content section also.

Soon, TAT will be accepting articles and article ideas from its members, and others, for possible publication. If you're a budding author or experienced author, you might consider submitting your work when the time comes. The only compensation TAT will be able to offer at this point in time is the publication of your work, with your byline, on a growing tennis website.

Also on the horizon is TAT's new blog section. Whereas our forum blogs are available for only members to read, the addition of our new blog section will allow TAT members to maintain a blog area that will be available to members and guests alike. Many blog entries will be featured on our home page.

I hope these content additions will allow TAT to reach an even wider audience during the coming year and beyond.

Madame
11-07-2007, 12:57 AM
awesome

You guys (and gals :)) are really growing and well too.
My humble admiration, applause and thanks.
:rockon:

Kirkus
11-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Bump.

GVGirl
11-07-2007, 01:53 PM
We have so many talented and insightful people on this board. I'm sure that people will want to contribute. I am and I will continue.

GVGirl
12-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Bumping! Especially for you folks attending the "Australian Swing" tourneys and the Australian open. Can you blog in TAT's blog section? TATers would love it!:)