PDA

View Full Version : Scores reset and 5 new games

Kirkus
10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
The scores have been reset in preparation for November Arcade Addicts. Plus, we have 5 new games! :)

oohsalmon
11-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Umm...

I can't speak for Cribbage out of sheer ignorance, but...

These games are absolutely phenomenal! :notworthy:

The word games are especially awesome because they don't get old because of infinite permutations and such. I'm already looking forward to fending off attackers on those two games. :bat:

Thanks Koffie and Kirkus for your work with these!

And if somehow Flash Golf could survive that would be cool...or even just a link to where it's hosted elsewhere...

JTContinental
11-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Hooray! The new games look like fun...can't wait to try them.

oploskoffie
11-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Umm...

I can't speak for Cribbage out of sheer ignorance, but...

These games are absolutely phenomenal! :notworthy:

The word games are especially awesome because they don't get old because of infinite permutations and such. I'm already looking forward to fending off attackers on those two games. :bat:

Thanks Koffie and Kirkus for your work with these!

And if somehow Flash Golf could survive that would be cool...or even just a link to where it's hosted elsewhere...

Glad you like the new stuff, and I hope the rest does too :)

As for Flash Golf: one of the two golf games WILL go at the end of this month. It depends on which one the arcade players prefer. Flash Golf, should that be the one to go, is available on several other websites, so if needed, a link can easily be provided! :)

dryrunguy
11-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I can't figure out the new golf game... In fact, I haven't been able to figure out any of the new games. But give me time. :)

Dry

Foxykhat
11-02-2007, 07:36 AM
I love the Yeti 1 Greece (Smack the Penguin) game but I hate the fact that I have to type in my name everytime. I also love the Word game, but the others I don't play so.

Thanks Koffie, Kirkus and whoever eles is responsible.

Foxy

morct
11-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Help!

When I get to level 5 on the scrabble game I get caught out with a bomb that won't go away even when I use it in a word - so it goes to the bottom and my game is over.

Ideas anyone??

Kirkus
11-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Help!

When I get to level 5 on the scrabble game I get caught out with a bomb that won't go away even when I use it in a word - so it goes to the bottom and my game is over.

Ideas anyone??

Lone-star was just saying the same thing to me last night.

oohsalmon
11-02-2007, 11:23 AM
You have to use a word that is at least as long as the little number in the bomb tile--either a 3, 4, or the occasional devilish 5--to defuse it.

That should solve it :)

JTContinental
11-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I love the new Cribbage game...a vast improvement.

Thanks, guys!

morct
11-02-2007, 01:39 PM
You have to use a word that is at least as long as the little number in the bomb tile--either a 3, 4, or the occasional devilish 5--to defuse it.

That should solve it :)

Thanks Mr. Salmon!:)

--cj--
11-02-2007, 01:56 PM
love the new games!

Kirkus
11-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Let me say that the Arcade Boss, Mr. Oploskoffie gets full credit for the new games. He's been a-huntin' high and low for some fun, quality games for us.

Thanks, Mr. O!!

dryrunguy
11-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Let me say that the Arcade Boss, Mr. Oploskoffie gets full credit for the new games. He's been a-huntin' high and low for some fun, quality games for us.

Thanks, Mr. O!!

As always, Mr. Koffie has demonstrated that, whatever the task, he'll get it done with resounding success. Now if I can just figure out these new little buggers... :)

Dry

oohsalmon
11-02-2007, 02:33 PM
As always, Mr. Koffie has demonstrated that, whatever the task, he'll get it done with resounding success. Now if I can just figure out these new little buggers... :)

Dry

For those that may be fooled by his supposed confoundedness, to Dry "figure out" means "get all-time high score in". :p