PDA

View Full Version : Thanks All for Joining Us for the 2007 SPs

Moose
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
With the US Open at an end, we have concluded the 2007 season of Suicide Pools. It was a record breaking year for participation(we were over 200 players for all 4 Slams, and passed 250 at Wimbledon and the US Open), and it was a blast from the AO through the USO. We survived horrible weather at Wimbledon, and crazy scheduling at the French. And we survived the bloodbath that was Day 6 of the USO.

As always, Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated gets our special thanks for directing traffic and attention our way.

Any of you that joined us for the Pool. we hope you'll stick around and participate in our discussions. And if not, we wish you godspeed till next year, and hope you'll be back to join us for the 2008 Australian Open Suicide Pool, which will kick off the '08 SP season.

Danielle
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM
And three cheers for the TAT Staff who make it happen!! :notworthy:

:tatrocks:

tennisbrp
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Definitely big props to the staff for the dedication. I dont know how you do it but you do it very well.

one_shot07
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first GS season with TAT! I read about the AOSP just before the tourney thanks to TAT's BFF Jon Wertheim and signed up! Who knew it'd become a full blown addiction! lol... I'm lookin forward to many more years w/ TAT and hope to be at the US Open Tailgate Party next year! Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming! All the staff! All of my friends that I've met in TATchat! Sorry I'm not around much anymore guys! I love TAT and I can't believe I'm a part of such a huge community of ppl who love tennis! Thanks everyone! I'm here for all of you no matter what! Much Love to everyone!

one_shot07 aka Justin!

Tscott415
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Great job Staff!

Jay
09-10-2007, 04:31 AM
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first GS season with TAT! I read about the AOSP just before the tourney thanks to TAT's BFF Jon Wertheim and signed up! Who knew it'd become a full blown addiction! lol... I'm lookin forward to many more years w/ TAT and hope to be at the US Open Tailgate Party next year! Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming! All the staff! All of my friends that I've met in TATchat! Sorry I'm not around much anymore guys! I love TAT and I can't believe I'm a part of such a huge community of ppl who love tennis! Thanks everyone! I'm here for all of you no matter what! Much Love to everyone!

one_shot07 aka Justin!

Co-sign.

The Sp's this year were great!

but don't worry, One_Shot..the contests ain't over yet; we've got one last contest in the works ;)
Like Kirkus said in another thread, it will be big :)

but anywho..

Many many many thanks to those who run, and help run, the sp!
:banana::thumbsup::rockon::overhead_clap::tatrocks ::tatrocks::tatrocks:

ponchi101
09-10-2007, 05:07 AM
With the US Open at an end, we have concluded the 2007 season of Suicide Pools. ... And we survived the bloodbath that was Day 6 of the USO.

No we didn't!!! ;)
Real thanks to you, guys. A great game, totally addictive, and too bad we have to go four months cold turkey without one.
We'll be here for the AO SP.
Again, thanks!