PDA

View Full Version : Simon tournament waiting for players

Madame
09-05-2007, 01:51 AM
I like tournaments, but waiting for you guys to play is ....:pissedoff:

please play ... :cool:

beaujarkko
09-05-2007, 03:15 PM
The Simon tournament is up and running but my score of 42 apparently doesn't count. It said I was eliminated. Stupid game.

Madame
09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
42 !!!
now, I'm afraid taht was too high a score for the counter ... :rolleyes:

oohsalmon
09-05-2007, 03:19 PM
I like tournaments, but waiting for you guys to play is ....:pissedoff:

please play ... :cool:

Sorry Madame! I hadn't realized it had started.

I blinked and missed an early color, and lost REAL quick :)

And if it's any consolation for the delay, you are cleaning up in 20 Q's right now! Your prediction of only two doubles semis on Ashe or Armstrong paid big dividends.

Madame
09-05-2007, 03:23 PM
:cheesy:
show how it pays to lick your finger before giving a very informed answer !!!!

I guess us very lazy people that have only to play and wait for the results to fall get sort of addicted to these games ... :confused:

munchin
09-07-2007, 05:57 PM
The Simon tournament is up and running but my score of 42 apparently doesn't count. It said I was eliminated. Stupid game.

Yeah, what happened in that Simon tournament? I saw that beau had scored 0, so I threw in that 14 and advanced, but now it said that he scored 42 and that I'm eliminated instead? Confusing.

beaujarkko
09-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, what happened in that Simon tournament? I saw that beau had scored 0, so I threw in that 14 and advanced, but now it said that he scored 42 and that I'm eliminated instead? Confusing.

We played at the same time. If your opponent's game is happening at that moment, it'll show a score of 0. So your game started after mine and finished before mine (cause that 42 was honest-to-goodness real and I'm amazingly proud of it) and I think the system just had no idea what to do so it eliminated us both.