PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Us Open TATchat TAThering

Jay
08-30-2007, 11:23 PM
http://www.imprintitems.com/images/products/patriotic/flag06.jpg

2007 USO TATchat TAThering

While the Tailgatters are in New York having their own TAThering in person, there will be a TATchat TAThering!

For those of you who are new to the site, a TAtchat TAthering is a planned TATChat get together to discuss the tennis that is being played and anything else that comes to our minds . Our last couple of TATherings were very successful, and as TATchat Moderators, HurricaneJeanne and I are hoping the last Grand Slam TAtchat TAthering is another success. Of course, we expect the traffic for this last grand slam TAtchat TAthering to not be as heavy as, say, Wimbledon or the other grand slams, because of the TATeurs who will be attending the TAT Tailgate, but we hope the TATchat TAThering is a success nonetheless.
We hope that many of TAT's members come and chat it up with us. :D

The Times:

Saturday, September 1st
11:00 am -6:00pm (est)
7:00 pm -11:00 pm (est)
Sunday, September 2nd
11:00am-6:00pm(est)
7:00pm-11:00pm(est)
Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
11:00am-6:00pm (est)
7:00pm-9:00pm(est)

Finals:
Saturday, September 8th-Women's final( and Men's semi's)
12:00pm-6:00pm(Men's semi's, est)
8:00pm-10pm (est) Women's final

Sunday, September 9th-Men's final
4:00pm-7:00pm (est) Men's Final

If you have never been into TATChat, there is a link in the top toolbar of TAT; it's in the "quicklinks" drop down menu. Click on that, and click on "flashchat", and you will be in the fully integrated version of TATchat. If you have any trouble with getting into TATChat, please contact Kirkus or one of the other administrators or staff members. Any other questions may be asked in this thread.

As moderators of TATChat, HurricaneJeanne and I look forward to another great turnout during the US Open, and we hope to see you there. :D

TATChat! is a live chat system available to all members of the TalkAboutTennis.com forum. You must be a registered member of the forum to use TATChat! The same rules apply in TATChat as apply in other areas of TAT. Please keep it friendly and respectful

Jay
08-31-2007, 12:48 AM
Here is the link to the fully integrated TATchat.
* Important* If you click on any of the links in the Recent Posts Bar while you're in the integrated TATchat, it will log you out of the chat. Therefore, it is wiser to click this link and have this tab/window open as well to post in TAT and TATchat.

Click Here to go to the integrated chat (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat)

It will open in a new tab/window, so you will have to have two windows/tabs open to post in TAT and TATchat.

Jay
08-31-2007, 12:15 PM
bump

hurricanejeanne
08-31-2007, 09:15 PM
Just an uber bump before I crash for the night. For all of y'all who are too poor (like me) to go to the real TAT Tailgate at the USO, come join us online in TATChat and get your chat on during the USO this weekend.

Be there, in TATChat 11am EST or John Isner is gonna OWN you. :D

evil_juju
09-01-2007, 06:00 AM
hey have a fun TAthering!!!!

aedra1119
09-01-2007, 08:08 AM
hey have a fun TAthering!!!!

Of course we will! We always have great TATherings! :D

I already have my cruller ready, and I'm going to enjoy it with Me, Myself, and I...and everyone else in chat, of course. ;)

I hope you guys had a fun tailgate. :)

Jay
09-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Bump. come on! join us!

Jay
09-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Tomorrow's TATchat TAThering times:

11:00 am-6:00pm (est)

7:00pm-11:00pm (est)

We hope to see you there. :)

(p.s Click here to go to the fully integrated Chat (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat) )

Jay
09-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Tomorrow's TATchat TAThering times:

11:00 am-6:00pm (est)

7:00pm-11:00pm (est)

We hope to see you there. :)

(p.s Click here to go to the fully integrated Chat (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat) )

Bumping this before I go to bed.

If you have any questions, concerns, or other random thoughts concerning the TATchat TAThering, post it in this thread ;) :D

Hope to see you tomorrow! later today! :D

p.s If any of the staff members could do me one favor-change the title to include the second "t" in "TAThering" to be capitalized, I would be soo grateful. I was having major OCD while looking at the title.

morct
09-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Bumping this before I go to bed.

If you have any questions, concerns, or other random thoughts concerning the TATchat TAThering, post it in this thread ;) :D

Hope to see you tomorrow! later today! :D

p.s If any of the staff members could do me one favor-change the title to include the second "t" in "TAThering" to be capitalized, I would be soo grateful. I was having major OCD while looking at the title.

Done, Jessie. :)

Jay
09-02-2007, 08:10 AM
COME IN AND JOIN US!!! TATCHAT TATHERING NOW!! :D

There are a few of us already in there! come and join us! :)

Done, Jessie. :) Thank you sooo so so so so so much.
I was having major OCD.:notworthy:

oploskoffie
09-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah... We be a chattin'... Serena and Marion will be the hot topic soon! :D

hurricanejeanne
09-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Bump.

Sveta and Vika have started.

Its Monday, the headcase special!

oploskoffie
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
RE-bump... Just did a board backup, so if you got kicked out of the chat, that was me, I'm sorry and now get your butt back in there :D

hurricanejeanne
09-03-2007, 12:21 PM
The Tommy Haas-James Blake match is on Bump. Yeah.

:)

Jay
09-08-2007, 02:30 AM
later today is the women's final ...and TAThering!

http://www.imprintitems.com/images/products/patriotic/flag06.jpg

While the Tailgatters are in New York having their own TAThering in person, there will be a TATchat TAThering!

For those of you who are new to the site, a TAtchat TAthering is a planned TATChat get together to discuss the tennis that is being played and anything else that comes to our minds . Our last couple of TATherings were very successful, and as TATchat Moderators, HurricaneJeanne and I are hoping the last Grand Slam TAtchat TAthering is another success. Of course, we expect the traffic for this last grand slam TAtchat TAthering to not be as heavy as, say, Wimbledon or the other grand slams, because of the TATeurs who will be attending the TAT Tailgate, but we hope the TATchat TAThering is a success nonetheless.
We hope that many of TAT's members come and chat it up with us. :D

The Times:

Saturday, September 1st
11:00 am -6:00pm (est)
7:00 pm -11:00 pm (est)
Sunday, September 2nd
11:00am-6:00pm(est)
7:00pm-11:00pm(est)
Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
11:00am-6:00pm (est)
7:00pm-9:00pm(est)

Finals:
Saturday, September 8th-Women's final( and Men's semi's)
12:00pm-6:00pm(Men's semi's, est)
8:00pm-10pm (est) Women's final

If you have never been into TATChat, there is a link in the top toolbar of TAT; it's in the "quicklinks" drop down menu. Click on that, and click on "flashchat", and you will be in the fully integrated version of TATchat. If you have any trouble with getting into TATChat, please contact Kirkus or one of the other administrators or staff members. Any other questions may be asked in this thread.

As moderators of TATChat, HurricaneJeanne and I look forward to another great turnout during the US Open, and we hope to see you there. :D

TATChat! is a live chat system available to all members of the TalkAboutTennis.com forum. You must be a registered member of the forum to use TATChat! The same rules apply in TATChat as apply in other areas of TAT. Please keep it friendly and respectful

* Important* If you click on any of the links in the Recent Posts Bar while you're in the integrated TATchat, it will log you out of the chat. Therefore, it is wiser to click this link and have this tab/window open as well to post in TAT and TATchat.

Click Here to go to the integrated chat (http://www.talkabouttennis.com/forum/misc.php?do=flashchat)

It will open in a new tab/window, so you will have to have two windows/tabs open to post in TAT and TATchat.

hurricanejeanne
09-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Bump! Ferrer is spanking Djokovic. JTDrum and I are discussing bread. Allez!

Jay
09-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Bump.
Federer is spanking Davy...and we are discussing that....and Sesil's "Tunderous" return.

Jay
09-08-2007, 05:01 PM
The Ladies Final is on!!

COME JOIN US for the Women's final's TATchat TATHERING!! :D

Jay
09-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Bumping this before bed. This is the final TATchat TATHERING of the GRAND SLAMS!!!

BE THERE!! :D
. It would be nice to see many people in TATchat during the final :)

If you have never been into TATChat, there is a link in the top toolbar of TAT; it's in the "quicklinks" drop down menu. Click on that, and click on "flashchat", and you will be in the fully integrated version of TATchat. If you have any trouble with getting into TATChat, please contact the administrators or staff members. Any other questions may be asked in this thread.

As moderators of TATChat, HurricaneJeanne and I look forward to another great turnout during the US Open Men's final, and we hope to see you there. :D

* Important* If you click on any of the links in the Recent Posts Bar while you're in the integrated TATchat, it will log you out of the chat. Therefore, it is wiser to click this link and have this tab/window open and have another tab/window open for TAtchat (basically, have two windows open: one to post in TAT, and one to post in TATchat simultaneously)

hurricanejeanne
09-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Only a few minutes away from the final grand slam final of 2007. This is when its time for y'all to haul booty into chat and see if Novak can beat The Fed Express twice in a row.

So in the immortal words of Christine Henin-Hardenne: Allez!

Jay
09-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Come in and join us!! :D

This is the last TATchat TAThering of the grand slams!!

Jay
09-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey Everyone! :D

On behalf of HurricaneJeanne and I, I just wanted to thank everyone who showed up to the TATchat TATherings for showing up and chatting during all of the TATchat TATHerings. :D

It was a lot of fun. :):rockon: :tatrocks: :tatrocks: :tatrocks: :tatrocks: :woot: :woot: