PDA

View Full Version : AOL's "Hottest Woman In Sports"

Moose
08-15-2007, 07:34 AM
http://sports.aol.com/photos/hottestathletes/women

It's down to the final 4. Danica Patrick, Ashley Force, Jennie Finch...and Maria.

Only one other tennis player made it past the first round. Daniela beat Rachel Wacholder 1st round, then lost to Maria S. in the 2nd round.

Serena got knocked out in the first round by Gretchen Bleiler. Ana Ivanovic lost to Sasha Cohen. Maria Kirilenko was also in the initial draw, lost first round to Erica Hosseini.

Moose
08-15-2007, 07:38 AM
I'd edit the title...but I always forget how to do it.

On the mens side...remaining 4 are Beckham, Tom Brady, Matt Leinart....and Andy Roddick!

Blake got to the final 8, but was beaten by Tom Brady. Rafa lost in the 2nd round to Beckham. Marat lost in the first round to Jason Taylor

http://sports.aol.com/photos/hottestathletes/men

mmmm8
08-15-2007, 07:39 AM
http://sports.aol.com/photos/hottestathletes/women

It's down to the final 4. Danica Patrick, Ashley Force, Jennie Finch...and Maria.

Only one other tennis player made it past the first round. Daniela beat Rachel Wacholder 1st round, then lost to Maria S. in the 2nd round.

Serena got knocked out in the first round by Gretchen Bleiler. Ana Ivanovic lost to Sasha Cohen. Maria Kirilenko was also in the initial draw, lost first round to Erica Hosseini.

You gotta be kidding

Moose
08-15-2007, 07:41 AM
You gotta be kidding

Sasha and all her friends must still be on dial up, M8

mmmm8
08-15-2007, 07:48 AM
The men's is just sad, top of the draw is just heads and shoulders (and abs and pecs) above the bottom. Beckham better win it.

That photo of Roddick with a goatee in a pink shirt is hilarious, though

dryrunguy
08-15-2007, 07:54 AM
You gotta be kidding

You can say that again, M8... Ana Ivanovic has a better shot at landing a triple jump than Sasha Cohen.

Who did Johnny Weir and Feliciano lose to?

Dry

Moose
08-15-2007, 08:03 AM
You can say that again, M8... Ana Ivanovic has a better shot at landing a triple jump than Sasha Cohen.

Who did Johnny Weir and Feliciano lose to?

Dry

HFJW lost to Hulk Hogan. Feliciano is getting his own draw, as soon as they come up with another 31 ambiguous athletes.

dryrunguy
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM
HFJW lost to Hulk Hogan. Feliciano is getting his own draw, as soon as they come up with another 31 ambiguous athletes.

:hyst: :hyst:

This reminds of the debates we used to have in high school about who is prettier... Michael, Janet, or LaToya?

Dry

GVGirl
08-15-2007, 08:16 AM

Leave my F-Lo alone!

craighickman
08-15-2007, 08:23 AM
I, for one, think Sasha Cohen is stunning.

Moose
08-15-2007, 08:27 AM

attractive, but like Dani H,too often she looks like a little girl, Craig. ana, on the other hand, is smoldering.

It's like Doris Day vs. Ava Gardner. No one denies either are beautys. It's more a matter of your taste.

craighickman
08-15-2007, 08:30 AM
attractive, but like Dani H,too often she looks like a little girl, Craig. ana, on the other hand, is smoldering.

It's like Doris Day vs. Ava Gardner. No one denies either are beautys. It's more a matter of your taste.

I actually don't think Ana smolders. She's a beautiful woman, no doubt, but she also acts rather girlish to me, which doesn't equal smolder from where I sit.

But in an AOL poll, who's surprised that Sasha would get more votes than Ana?

Ti-Amie
08-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Ana Ivanovic lost to Sasha Cohen

You cannot be serious!!! Sasha Cohen?! Sexy? In what alternate universe?

HFJW is just to fabulous for something like this.
As for Feli he is just too pretty. They couldn't figure out whether he should be in the sexiest women or men.

zephblabs
08-15-2007, 12:11 PM
i better start voting if i want maria to lose.

GVGirl
08-15-2007, 12:12 PM

As for Feli he is just too pretty. They couldn't figure out whether he should be in the sexiest women or men.

Sasha cohen looks like a Baby Hingis.

I don't see it. She's cute but not sexy. I need to ask my husband about this one.

dryrunguy
08-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Sasha cohen looks like a Baby Hingis.

I don't see it. She's cute but not sexy. I need to ask my husband about this one.

By any crazy chance, does anyone have a photo of Sasha standing beside Akgul? Isn't Sasha something like 4'11" WITH a turbin?

Dry

Foxykhat
08-15-2007, 12:57 PM

ROFL I know!!! I guess the same can be said about Maria being beautiful or whatever the heck they are calling her these days.

Foxy

dryrunguy
08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
ROFL I know!!! I guess the same can be said about Maria being beautiful or whatever the heck they are calling her these days.

Foxy

What? Since when did linebacker shoulders on a woman stop being sexy? Next thing you know, people will be criticizing her for the hair above her lip and she'll lose her endorsement contract with Gilette.

Dry

suliso
08-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Isn't Sasha something like 4'11" WITH a turbin?

5'2'' according to Wikipedia

Moose
08-15-2007, 01:05 PM
5'2'' according to Wikipedia

I think that might be a stretch, Suliso. Sasha is tiny.

JTContinental
08-15-2007, 03:28 PM
The men's is just sad, top of the draw is just heads and shoulders (and abs and pecs) above the bottom. Beckham better win it.

That photo of Roddick with a goatee in a pink shirt is hilarious, though

On the AOL poll, I'm going for Brady.

Ti-Amie
08-15-2007, 04:27 PM
What? Since when did linebacker shoulders on a woman stop being sexy? Next thing you know, people will be criticizing her for the hair above her lip and she'll lose her endorsement contract with Gilette.

Dry

You really need to stop it.

nelslus
08-15-2007, 04:40 PM
You really need to stop it.

I officially nominate Ti-Amie as the TAT "Stop It" Girl.

dryrunguy
08-15-2007, 05:47 PM
I officially nominate Ti-Amie as the TAT "Stop It" Girl.

Amie tells me that a lot... I'm still not 100% sure what it means.

Of course, my ex-wife used to say the same thing... Never knew what that meant, either.

Dry

Moose
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM

I just saw your "pending availability"...and laughed so hard, there are a number of fluids on the screen of my laptop.

mysterX
08-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Of the four women finalists, I'd probably vote for Maria, although the drag racer looks OK.

I think Sasha Cohen is good looking too, but if they put up a better picture of Ana Ivanovic then Ana would have won going away.

tennisbrp
08-15-2007, 07:28 PM
I'd vote for Danika but I have to wonder where are half the woman from the AVP tour (volleyball). Every time I see those women on TV I am in complete awe of their bodies (and faces). Sasha and Ana are cute but to me AVP is another realm entirely

zephblabs
08-16-2007, 05:20 AM

yeah, him who impregnated the ex and is now dating giselle. if that isn't hot i don't know what is. ;)

JTContinental
08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
I just saw your "pending availability"...and laughed so hard, there are a number of fluids on the screen of my laptop.

I aim to please.

jackamla
01-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Russian Beauty Maria Sharapova (Tennis Player) is the hottest woman in sports.

missinandre
01-27-2011, 03:59 AM
Talk about bumping up a thread!

Woody
01-27-2011, 10:09 AM

Not sure how this thread got resurrected, but I have to say, I agree:

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/06/16/ba-people_sacha__0500272379.jpg