PDA

View Full Version : Love-all in the court of A-Rod 2

Moose
07-02-2007, 04:07 PM
when I first saw the header on the 1st A-Rod thread, I thought it was the latest in the other A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez, of the New York Yankees) adventures, which have been beyond humorous.

A few weeks ago, he was photographed with a woman not his wife while on a trip with the Yankees. Turns out the girl was a stripper, who had posed in Playboy.

Two days later, A-Rod is photographed buying his wife some expensive trinkets at an NYC jewelry store.

Then a few days later, the Yankees go to Boston to play. And the Boston fans are photographed wearing these hysterical masks of a blonde woman. It was one of the funniest pics of a sports event I have ever seen.

The latest...A-Rod and the wife are apparently having some new troubles. Mrs. Rodriguez showed up at a Yankees game yesterday, wearing a shirt that said "(the "F" bomb") YOU"! Apparently, a boatload of fans complained to Yankees security about the profane shirt. And security refused to do anything about it.

mmmm8
07-02-2007, 06:27 PM
I heard the game yesterday was horrible, so I'm glad fans got some entertainment.

Jack
07-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Then a few days later, the Yankees go to Boston to play. And the Boston fans are photographed wearing these hysterical masks of a blonde woman. It was one of the funniest pics of a sports event I have ever seen.

That was the best game ever.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n124/jrcunniff/blondmasks.jpg

Moose
07-02-2007, 06:38 PM
awesome Jack. Thank you.