PDA

View Full Version : Smack the Penguin High score

munchin
06-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Hmm, can I claim co-high score status with dryrunguy? It doesn't seem to register my score for some reason, though I'm listed there...even as I'm writing this message I'm losing interest...

Kirkus
06-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Hmm, can I claim co-high score status with dryrunguy? It doesn't seem to register my score for some reason, though I'm listed there...even as I'm writing this message I'm losing interest...

You'll find that the score you share with --cj-- and Dry is the highest possible one for that game. It's showing Dry has the top-scorer only because he was the first one to record it.

When the scores are reset, all three of you will be recorded as the high-scorers.

munchin
06-21-2007, 02:58 AM
You'll find that the score you share with --cj-- and Dry is the highest possible one for that game. It's showing Dry has the top-scorer only because he was the first one to record it.

When the scores are reset, all three of you will be recorded as the high-scorers.

Oh wow, the highest one possible? I feel kinda silly because I played for like 20 minutes afterward trying to get a better score...