PDA

View Full Version : Smack the Penguin Tourney

leah_jewel
06-12-2007, 07:24 PM
So I signed up for the tournament.. and played... but there's no way to submit a score. This is the first tournament I've been in, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone? I don't mind wasting my 2 out of the 5 games, but I'd like everyone to know that I did, in fact, get above 0. :yahoo:

dryrunguy
06-14-2007, 01:21 PM
I just checked this out... I got 321.5... wanted to see if it would record it automatically after my five tries... It gave me a zero as well... Looks like this tournament ain't gonna happen. :(

Dry

oploskoffie
06-14-2007, 01:23 PM
I say we delete it before anyone else wastes his/her time. Shame, though. :undecided:

oploskoffie
06-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Right... The "Smack the Penguin" tournament has been deleted because of the game's inability to register anyone's score. Ugh.

What's next?

Jay
06-14-2007, 01:51 PM
wow..I thought I was the only one who was having this problem. I kept trying to register my score on my last try (the third one)..and it wouldn't enter it..so i just kept on playing.
It never entered it.

Good thing it wasn't just me.

dryrunguy
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, I didn't waste much time at it since I thought we only got 5 smacks... But I did practice a few minutes before... That's the competitor in me. :cheesy:

So, no more Smack the Penguin tournaments!

Dry

oploskoffie
08-08-2007, 11:25 PM
--cj--! The Smack The Penguin tournament you've created, unfortunately, won't produce any winners. It's the one game that doesn't allow itself to be used for tournament purposes :undecided:

I'll pm you in a bit about the "what next"!

morct
08-09-2007, 09:29 AM
--cj--! The Smack The Penguin tournament you've created, unfortunately, won't produce any winners. It's the one game that doesn't allow itself to be used for tournament purposes :undecided:

I'll pm you in a bit about the "what next"!

Given the above I just deleted the Smack the Penguin tournament - sorry --cj-- :undecided:

--cj--
08-09-2007, 01:18 PM
my dreams of a penguin smacking crown are over. :cry: