PDA

View Full Version : Cribbage

leah_jewel
06-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Anyone else thinks Jake cheats? I think he does. I think he paid off Kirkus. How much Kirkus? I'll double it! :)

Charlie02123
06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Anyone else thinks Jake cheats? I think he does. I think he paid off Kirkus. How much Kirkus? I'll double it! :)

Has anyone else noticed how many inside straights he draws? It's ridiculous!! If he has 7799 in his hand, you can bet your ass an 8 will come up. It's uncanny. I agree with you leah. Someone needs to drag him out back and break his legs.

beaujarkko
06-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Has anyone else noticed how many inside straights he draws? It's ridiculous!! If he has 7799 in his hand, you can bet your ass an 8 will come up. It's uncanny. I agree with you leah. Someone needs to drag him out back and break his legs.

It's always when I'm up about 30 points that there'll be one hand where I have all even cards and no pairs, so I'll score like... 1 for nibs... and he'll have a 20 point hand and a 10 point crib. He'll have JJ55 and a 5 comes up... or he'll have 4456 and a 6 comes up, so that he can cash in on the runs AND the fifteens. Bogus.

That being said, there is always one really good game where I can get the high score. :-P

Kirkus
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
It's always when I'm up about 30 points that there'll be one hand where I have all even cards and no pairs, so I'll score like... 1 for nibs... and he'll have a 20 point hand and a 10 point crib. He'll have JJ55 and a 5 comes up... or he'll have 4456 and a 6 comes up, so that he can cash in on the runs AND the fifteens. Bogus.

That being said, there is always one really good game where I can get the high score. :-P

Ehh. Tell them to stop whining. :D

Charlie02123
06-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Ehh. Tell them to stop whining. :D

Sounds like someone wants to join Jack at the Crutches 'R US store.

:bat: :spank2: :hammerhead: :spank1: :gun: :boxing:

PS: We have a lot of abusive smileys here. Hmm... I think a sociological investigation about TAT residents may need to begin.

--cj--
06-04-2007, 10:30 PM
so, it's not just that i don't really know how to play cribbage? i have to learn against a cheating computer??

Charlie02123
06-04-2007, 10:31 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!

We need two more people for the cribbage tournament. Slots are expected to fill up fast, so hurry!

Jay
06-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds like someone wants to join Jack at the Crutches 'R US store.

:bat: :spank2: :hammerhead: :spank1: :gun: :boxing:

PS: We have a lot of abusive smileys here. Hmm... I think a sociological investigation about TAT residents may need to begin.

It doesn't take a sociologist (or a psychologist) to figure out everyone in TATland is crazy.

mrjiggyfly2
06-05-2007, 01:55 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT!

We need two more people for the cribbage tournament. Slots are expected to fill up fast, so hurry!

I would like to partake if I still can. Let me know!

tennisbrp
06-05-2007, 02:55 AM
I'd play also. And Jake does cheat because he gets more 4,5,5,6 runs then I have ever seen in my life with the flip card ALWASY a 4, 5, or 6 as well.......

beaujarkko
06-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Yes, there are still two slots open for the cribbage tournament. Please join! Just go to the arcade, click tournaments, find the cribbage tournament, and click "register" or something like that. Then we can get it up and running!

mrjiggyfly2
06-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Yes, there are still two slots open for the cribbage tournament. Please join! Just go to the arcade, click tournaments, find the cribbage tournament, and click "register" or something like that. Then we can get it up and running!

looks like we're good to go

leah_jewel
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
I've started a revolution! :bowing:
...and I think I scared Jake because I've won the last 3 games I've played. Looks like all you have to do is threaten him.