PDA

View Full Version : RGSP - No Womans Game Pick due for Tuesday

Moose
05-28-2007, 11:58 AM
no womens matches have been added to the official schedule. looks like they are trying to get what has been scheduled played, and will mix 1st and 2nd round matches on Wednesday if the rain stays away.

Please come back tomorrow when the order of play is released to make your next pick.

and rain...rain...GO AWAY!

la boheme
05-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Just to make sure I understand: at this point we've made one pick for the women (either the Sunday pick or the Monday pick), and no other pick is due until Wednesday. Is this right?

ptmcmahon
05-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes

beaujarkko
05-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Just to make sure I understand: at this point we've made one pick for the women (either the Sunday pick or the Monday pick), and no other pick is due until Wednesday. Is this right?

You got it! You will have a men's pick for Tuesday, though!

la boheme
05-28-2007, 12:12 PM
thanks

Moose
05-28-2007, 12:23 PM
thanks Beaujarkko and PTMcMahon. Appreciate you guys helping a new player!

morct
05-28-2007, 12:33 PM
After looking at the men's choices not having to pick a WTA match is a blessing. :)

Huppe
05-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry, new to this and a bit confiused. Is it not too late to join men's, by picking a Day 2 (Round 1) pick from the bottom half of the draw to be played Tuesday?

But it is too late to pick from the Women's draw from the unplayed first round matches?

Thanks for the help.

Jay
05-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Sorry, new to this and a bit confiused. Is it not too late to join men's, by picking a Day 2 (Round 1) pick from the bottom half of the draw to be played Tuesday?

But it is too late to pick from the Women's draw from the unplayed first round matches?

Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but it's too late to pick for either.
I'm going to "copy" what someone else said (at least from what I remember him saying) ...

we strive to make everything fair for each and every person in TAT; therefore, it would be unfair to others if we were to let you pick since matches have been completed already.

So, i'm sorry, but no..you can't.

Huppe
05-28-2007, 01:39 PM
OK, I understand. I misread and thought you only picked once per round, not once per day, and did think it was a little unfair because picking from day 2 would, if it didn't rain so much, let you know half not to pick. I hope to see this earlier next year.

Have fun!

suliso
05-28-2007, 01:42 PM
OK, I understand. I misread and thought you only picked once per round, not once per day, and did think it was a little unfair because picking from day 2 would, if it didn't rain so much, let you know half not to pick. I hope to see this earlier next year.

Have fun!

You don't have to wait that long. We will have another one of these for Wimbledon. We hope to see you then :)

Jay
05-28-2007, 01:44 PM
You don't have to wait another year. We have a lots more contests throughout the year. We have one for Wimbledon coming up, as a matter of fact. And we also hope that you stick around and post some on the message board. We would love it if you did. :)

And again, our sincerest apologies.

dryrunguy
05-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Suicide pool contestants... Please see the original post in this thread.

Dry