PDA

View Full Version : 2007 FO Contest Entries

PeterSkan
05-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Ignore the first post in this thread, as I am just testing the use of the table function [this may be more work than I am prepared to do]:

NO|TEAM|[POSTER]|PICK 1|PICK2|PICK3|PICK4|PICK5|PICK6|ALTERNATE
1|A Venut's "Cauchemar"|[E: A_true_fan]|Federer|Djokovic|Henin|Nadal|Peer|Mauresmo|Canas
2|Team didge|[T: didgeridoo33]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|Ferrer|S Williams|Peer|Schnyder
3|Team ABC: Aedra's Ballers of Clay|[T: aedra1119]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|Ivanovic|Ferrer|Bondarenko|Ch ela
4|team netplayr|[E: netplayr]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|Jankovic|Ferrer|Ivanovic|XXXX XXXXXXX
5|French Toast|[T: 1st_serve]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|Jankovic|S Williams|Canas|XXXXXXXXXXX
6|The Winning Team|[T: sblanc]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|Mauresmo|Monfils|S Williams|XXXXXXXXXXX
7|the Red Yard Animals|[E: DFRESH1124]|Federer|Henin|Nadal|V Williams|Ferrer|S Williams|Gasquet

PeterSkan
05-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Attached is a list of all the entries in PDF format.

Anyway, there were no duplicate entries; however, a number of the entries did not quite meet the criteria. In those instances, I substituted the designated alternate into the team to validate the entry. This leaves a number of teams without a named alternate. A number of other entries proposed invalid players as alternates. This isn't too much of a big deal, since at this point the alternates will only be used to break ties.

TennisAnyone74
05-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Peterskan,

I like the new format! It looks good and is easier to read. Thanks for the hard work you put in to make the slams even more fun. You really are appreciated Peterskan!

TA

JTContinental
05-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Agreed...I have never seen a tennis site before that is so serious about its contests...should be fun!

GVGirl
05-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Agreed...I have never seen a tennis site before that is so serious about its contests...should be fun!

Welcome JT. We have tons of contests, please feel free to join in. Peter's contests are great! There is a French Open Predictions contest next week where we predict the quarters to the finals!

dryrunguy
05-28-2007, 01:49 PM

We're a bunch of contest junkies... They're more powerful than crack.

Dry

jkfriedman
05-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Great Job PeterSkan

It's really easy to follow.

Thanks

JKF

PS: Now if only SERENA can win--I'll have a chance in this contest:cheesy:

Jay
05-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Great job Peterskan!

we appreciate the hard work :D

It's so easy to follow :)

dryrunguy
05-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Great job, Peter! Unfortunately, I kind of went overkill on the non-top-10 seed rule with both Ferrer and Schnyder on the team... Especially since, based on reports from last week (which are always suspect), that Schnyder is currently one-legged... I'm hoping it's bogus and attributable to one of those typical pre-major withdrawals... :confused:

Dry

JTContinental
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
We're a bunch of contest junkies... They're more powerful than crack.

Dry

I suspect we'll get along fine then :cheesy:

dryrunguy
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I suspect we'll get along fine then :cheesy:

No doubt about that! We junkies have to stick together!

Dry

catz33
06-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Peter,

I just looked at the entries and my team is listed with Baghdatis.

Catz

TennisAnyone74
06-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Peter,

I just looked at the entries and my team is listed with Baghdatis.

Catz

You may want to "PM" him about this. I'm not sure if he's checking this thread.

TA

PeterSkan
06-04-2007, 12:12 PM
You may want to "PM" him about this. I'm not sure if he's checking this thread.

TA

Thanks ... I got it. Correction made.