PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Super Bowl in Dallas

AmonRa777
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
The Dallas Cowboys will host the 2011 SuperBowl in their new Billion Dollar stadium!!! Yeah Baby...Whats more exciting is the Cowboys will likley be playing in it...I hope...hehehehe:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

shtexas
05-22-2007, 11:23 AM
The Dallas Cowboys will host the 2011 SuperBowl in their new Billion Dollar stadium!!! Yeah Baby...Whats more exciting is the Cowboys will likley be playing in it...I hope...hehehehe:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm listening to Jerry Jones gloat on the radio. Lol!

AmonRa777
05-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm listening to Jerry Jones gloat on the radio. Lol!

Based on Wade Phillips history of building great defenses with tremendous pass rushers, Jerry will likely have a lot to gloat about the next few years...Hiring Phillips was brilliant...Drafting Anthony Spencer was right on time....Remember what happened to the defense last season...When Greg Ellis went down the only pass rusher we had was Ware...Phillips will turn the horse lose and stampede some QBs...

shtexas
05-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Based on Wade Phillips history of building great defenses with tremendous pass rushers, Jerry will likely have a lot to gloat about the next few years...Hiring Phillips was brilliant...Drafting Anthony Spencer was right on time....Remember what happened to the defense last season...When Greg Ellis went down the only pass rusher we had was Ware...Phillips will turn the horse lose and stampede some QBs...

Spencer was a terrific choice. It didn't excite anyone in Dallas, but it will! Plus, the way we got him and two first picks next year was brilliant. If Romo turns out to be a flash in the pan (I don't think he is), we have those picks to bundle together and move up for a top flight qb.

AmonRa777
05-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Spencer was a terrific choice. It didn't excite anyone in Dallas, but it will! Plus, the way we got him and two first picks next year was brilliant. If Romo turns out to be a flash in the pan (I don't think he is), we have those picks to bundle together and move up for a top flight qb.

I think Romo is a winner with a very accurate arm...Its tough on any QB when his defense suddenly begins to fork up 30 points a week to sorry opponents like the Detroit Lions...Had Seattle not pulled that ole greased ball trick on the field goal the Cowboys would have had a good shot at the overrated Bears in the second round of the playoff