05-08-2007, 10:57 PM
three words to remind myself as i enter SP season:
DON'T
PICK
CLEMENT

morct
05-09-2007, 03:18 AM
I am so looking forward to the FO! And especially of course the SP! :D

I haven't been able to watch much tennis on TV lately, and really feel like I'm missing out -it's hard to keep up with all the new players when you haven't actually seen them on court.

GVGirl
05-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Don't pick Fujiwara, MIrza, Vliegen or Dlouhy!:evil:

one_shot07
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm so excited! This will be my 2nd SP! I wanna do a lot better this time... not to mention, I want one of those lil award thingys under my name! lol

Jay
05-10-2007, 09:54 PM
it's hard to keep up with all the new players when you haven't actually seen them on court.
exactly.

aah! I can't wait until the next sp...and until the FRENCH OPEN!!

how many more weeks is it?
three starting on monday, right?
aah!!:yahoo: :banana:

jjnow
05-10-2007, 11:07 PM
I haven't been able to watch much tennis on TV lately, and really feel like I'm missing out -it's hard to keep up with all the new players when you haven't actually seen them on court.
So true.

I'm having major problems keeping the Radwanskas and Bondarenkos separate.

jj

beaujarkko
05-11-2007, 06:43 AM
So true.

I'm having major problems keeping the Radwanskas and Bondarenkos separate.

jj

Not sure if this was meant to be serious, but I'll treat it as though it were... the ones whose names being with A- Agnieszka and Alona- are the ones with the higher rankings.

Also, I talk about how sweet the suicide pools are to several of my friends and one of them who actually follows tennis will be participating in the RGSP for the first time! Hurrah!

IntnstyAngle
05-11-2007, 08:01 AM
I'm really excited for this one. But we all know how clay is... who knows what will happen XD.

evil_juju
05-17-2007, 05:55 PM
in sooo excited and i just cant hide it!

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

thotchkin
05-21-2007, 04:46 PM
I am very excited. After a quick dismissal from the Australian Open, I'm hoping to have better luck on the clay. Or at least get out of the first round. In either men's or women's.

Danielle
05-22-2007, 10:45 PM
4 MORE DAYS!!!! :yahoo:

ptmcmahon
05-25-2007, 05:07 AM
4 MORE DAYS!!!! :yahoo:

I'm looking forward to seeing what people to do with Federer. A week ago I wouldn't have been surprised to see some people picking him in round 3 or 4, but with that recent win...will people pick him to win it all? As if this wasn't tough enough already, he has to go and alternate between early exits and beating Nadal in a final!

thotchkin
05-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what people to do with Federer. A week ago I wouldn't have been surprised to see some people picking him in round 3 or 4, but with that recent win...will people pick him to win it all? As if this wasn't tough enough already, he has to go and alternate between early exits and beating Nadal in a final!

Yeah. I figure I'll just go with my "don't take Federer early" mentality. I'd rather have him as an option to pick late in week two if he's still in the tourney (and I am for that matter).

dryrunguy
05-25-2007, 09:14 AM
I was just looking at the women's draw with the suicide pool in mind... There are some matches there that are pickable, but I don't really see any that jump out and grab me as an obvious pick...

Dry

mmmm8
05-25-2007, 09:15 AM
You know, after all the joking around, I'm very unlikely to touch any matches involving Camille Pin. What if Jack is actually Miss Cleo?